PDA

View Full Version : Shipping to APO?!?!

CHLOUT
06-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Does anyone know of a site/company that ships to APO? I know Roto-Fab does or at least says it does but I am looking to do more then just the CAI. I am in Germany and have been trying to find places to get the HSRK and other items but I am having troubles. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Semperfire
06-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Have you tried ship it APO

http://www.shipitapo.com/

WickedMom
06-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I'd be happy to ship to a APO :)

Sent from my insanely great iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BMR Sales
06-26-2012, 11:33 AM
I know we are also one of the few companies that will ship to an APO so if you ever need any suspension/chassis parts you know where to get them from.

cragspider
11-27-2012, 03:13 AM
I know that Precision Motorsports does ship to APO as well. I have ordered my ARH headers from them. It takes a while to get but they do ship. Just email rich and he should be able to help you out. Maryland speed wants you to use shipitapo. But I don't feel like I should have to pay to have somebody just repackage/remail it to get it sent to an APO.

Crazy Paul
11-27-2012, 04:06 AM
I've done it before, it makes no difference to me.

Greg@PacePerformance
11-27-2012, 09:34 AM
We can ship to an APO address, but I'm not sure if our site will calculate the shipping automaticly. You can always PM or email us for a shipping quote. :)

wreckwriter
11-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Anyone that can ship by USPS should ship to APO, its just a US Mail address. It goes to the APO and from there the military mail system takes it. Its rude and maybe unpatriotic to refuse to ship to an APO or FPO.

cragspider
11-28-2012, 02:23 AM
The problem that I have run into is that if a company will ship to an APO, and you try to order through the website it won't take the address. So I have just talked to the company via email. Getting parts out here is a test in patience with how long it takes to get stuff if it isn't shipped via priority mail. But I will gladly order from any company that will ship to an APO.

Crazy Paul
11-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Getting parts out here is a test in patience with how long it takes to get stuff if it isn't shipped via priority mail. But I will gladly order from any company that will ship to an APO.
Granted I've only done it once, but I was pleasantly surprised by the speed and apparent efficiency using regular airmail/airfreight to APO. Mine went to NY and then redirected off to a sandy place in the Middle East....faster than regular postal airmail direct from here to a comparable sandy place.

cragspider
11-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Granted I've only done it once, but I was pleasantly surprised by the speed and apparent efficiency using regular airmail/airfreight to APO. Mine went to NY and then redirected off to a sandy place in the Middle East....faster than regular postal airmail direct from here to a comparable sandy place.

Normally if you send it Priority Mail it gets here within about a week. I had an order from amazon that I placed on the 23rd arrive at my box on the night of the 27th. That must be some kind of record for stuff arriving to an APO address, and that was only 1 of about 4 other shipments that was placed that day. The rest are still on its way. But if it goes partial post then it takes the boat across the pond to get to the APO locations.