PDA

View Full Version : PatG Autocal!

GeoffA
05-28-2012, 06:27 PM
All the hype is true about his tunning!

I ordered an autocal and tune for my mods from Patrick G, took the car out today for a spin and all I can say is wow! :bananas: I might be racking up some more miles this year!

Thanks Pat G!

I'm going to have to go get a new 1/4 time now.

:cheers:

LDM
05-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Did you have a different tune before? I'm pretty sure I'll be switching to Pat's tuning in the near future.

Fatdaddy
05-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Yep. Patrick is the real deal. Enjoy the performance!

Sent from my iPad2 using magic and alchemy.

GeoffA
05-28-2012, 07:35 PM
@LDM yes I did...

DavesG8GT
05-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Can't wait! I have been running a Vector canned tune for quite some time now and there are several driveability issues that they never could fully sort out. My autocal is currently in transit from Pat G.

MIEngineer
05-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Can't wait! I have been running a Vector canned tune for quite some time now and there are several driveability issues that they never could fully sort out. My autocal is currently in transit from Pat G.

That really is unfortunate...hopefully they refunded you some $ or did something else.

DavesG8GT
05-29-2012, 07:14 AM
That really is unfortunate...hopefully they refunded you some $ or did something else.

Nope, they just kept sending flashes after flashes after flashes with tweaks here and there trying to solve the issues. After probably eh 25-30 flashes and way too many test runs and scans I think I finally gave up on them fixing the issues lol. I've waited way too long to get someone else to tune it. I'm probably too patient for my own good, hoping eventually they'd fix the issues, but they never did. I'm confident Pat G will knock it out of the park though.

Don't get me wrong, Vector did an outstanding tune for when I had my stock cam, but trying to remote tune a cammed G8 seems to be hit or miss with them. It was mostly miss for me.

GeoffA
05-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Go with him, IDK how he did it, but my tranny didn't flare once on tonights little cruise around town!

gotta update my milage now, just put 15 miles on! haha

TonyKarter
05-31-2012, 08:32 AM
Yes, I too can't wait to get his tune. I've got the Vector tune and cables. Their tune is awesome for a stock setup. I've had a few reflashes and they have not cured the ever-so-slow and critical for the 1/4 mile ET 3-4 shift. I'll be happy to sell their cables to anyone who wants them real cheap because my next tune is going to be Patrick's.

Gee, for someone who posesses a marketing degree I don't guess that previous paragraph is the best way to effectively remarket your Vector cables, is it?

roman1978
05-31-2012, 09:42 AM
How do I order a remote tune from Patrick G

Bill Brollier
05-31-2012, 10:14 AM
http://guerragroup.com/LSXDYNO.htm

roman1978
05-31-2012, 11:00 AM
thanks you for the link

GeoffA
05-31-2012, 12:37 PM
I PM'd him.

do that or shoot him an e-mail.

texn884
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I am a good one to ask about his tune. He has done it 2 times to The Black Rat and the car runs soooo GRRRR8 and the tranny tune is perfect got rid of the flare. The new engine got the tune a few weeks after going in and no looking back.

Patrick is the man hands down.