PDA

View Full Version : RF CAI vs. OTR Nep CAI

09PBMGT
01-18-2009, 05:53 PM
These are two of the best CAI's in the G8 business! Why don't we have some side by side comparisons between the two(indpendent #s with the same mods or by themselves?)? I would imagine that they are similar, but we don't have comparison #s, as far as I've seen. If so, someone direct me to the correct thread! I just want people to have the numbers when they are spending $300+ for a CAI. Thanks for the info!

Luke G.

GRRRR8
01-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Luke, soon there should be a test with dyno results of the top 3 systems.

09PBMGT
01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks Charlie.... Can't wait too see the results!!!!!! BTW... I want my sig as long and as wide as yours.... wait... that sounds weird... You guys know what I mean!

BTW....... we are talking about the RF, VRM, and the OTR CAI's....
The top three, IMO.

I'm eagerly awaiting the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's A G8!
01-18-2009, 08:03 PM
As far as the long and wide deal with charlie. You know what they say about people with expensive cars. They are compensating for some short comings.:nah:

09PBMGT
01-18-2009, 08:54 PM
As far as the long and wide deal with charlie. You know what they say about people with expensive cars. They are compensating for some short comings.:nah:

Your right..... If I had an "expensive" car, I'd agree with you! Not saying that this car is cheap, but for the price... c'mon! It's a steal!!!!!

TryMe
01-19-2009, 03:10 PM
I'd really like to know if some of the more knowledgeable people think it's worth it for someone who already has a Roto-Fab to switch to a OTR intake?

DRCUSTOMPARTS
01-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Bluejacket switched from the RF to the NEP OTR and likes it better. He said his car is more responsive with the NEP on it.

GRRRR8
01-19-2009, 04:14 PM

I missed this last night. Now I am going to make you pooh pooh on youself when I take you for a ride! lol

BlueJacket
01-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Bluejacket switched from the RF to the NEP OTR and likes it better. He said his car is more responsive with the NEP on it.

I had a OPG CAI first and IMO the OTR is better.