PDA

View Full Version : Spike TV's Search and Restore

Greg@PacePerformance
05-09-2012, 05:29 AM
We were involved with the first build of season 2 that airs on May 19th. :brock:
The Manager is down in TN today doing the taping for the reveal to the customer with everyone else :D

Our thank you letter from Tim Strange:
I would like to personally THANK YOU for being a part of Search and Restore's first build of Season 2. I would like to add that this is the best show yet - I am very proud to say that Search and Restore teams are not building "TV" cars - but real hot rods. The 1955 Handywagon is going to a true car enthusiast, as he will be watching the Premier on May 19 in Tacoma WA with his friends and family - the Handywagon will be on display at the Goodguys Car show in Nashville TN for all the fans to see. This is his "thank you" to all the volunteers and parts suppliers. I can assure you, this vehicle will be well taken care of!

Once again THANK YOU for being part of the build. If you are interested in being part of an upcoming build - Please contact me.

Search and Restore airs on SPIKE TV May 19, 2012 - Please pass it along to all your employees and customers.
Sincerely,
Tim Strange
Search and Restore Host & Lead Builder

STL_G8GT
05-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Very cool!!!

MIEngineer
05-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Build my LeMans ;) I'd love an LS in there!

Greg@PacePerformance
05-09-2012, 06:26 AM
I have a '69 Camaro RS that has been sitting for over 10 years that needs built so if I could get on the list I would be first :)