PDA

View Full Version : Meeting G8 Owners

GRRRR8
01-18-2009, 08:40 AM
It was a GRRRR8 week for meeting members from the site. Counting last Saturday I met It's A G8, UGotSmkd, Downtown and yesterday I met KaiserM715 and his wife. 2 Black G8s and 2 White G8s. I really appreciate everyone coming by and visiting. KaiserM715 was the lucky one he got to ride in ITBFST and DRIVE the car so he could hear the ARH headers and the fact that there is no drone. I hope to meet many more of you! If you schedule a meeting, especially on a Saturday after 5pm or anytime Sunday you can get a ride and drive the car for yourself.

SRG963
01-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Wish I still lived in Austin, It's a nice drive to Houston :)

GRRRR8
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Austin is just 2ish hours from me.

SRG963
01-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Austin is just 2ish hours from me.

LOL, In your car, it would be less :)

I was able to set the cruse at 125 on that trip. What a blast!

GRRRR8
01-18-2009, 05:28 PM
LOL, In your car, it would be less :)

I was able to set the cruse at 125 on that trip. What a blast!

I use to do the Galveston run like that. 25-30 minutes max from Houston. I always did it early in the morning. I had a fast trip from Georgia once too. 11hrs from Keenesaw to Sugar Land.

KaiserM715
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
It was a GRRRR8 week for meeting members from the site. Counting last Saturday I met It's A G8, UGotSmkd, Downtown and yesterday I met KaiserM715 and his wife. 2 Black G8s and 2 White G8s. I really appreciate everyone coming by and visiting. KaiserM715 was the lucky one he got to ride in ITBFST and DRIVE the car so he could hear the ARH headers and the fact that there is no drone. I hope to meet many more of you! If you schedule a meeting, especially on a Saturday after 5pm or anytime Sunday you can get a ride and drive the car for yourself.

It was great to meet you Charlie. Getting the on road demo of ITBFST was awesome!! It has got a bee in my bonnet to get some mods done!!

I am hoping to meet some other owners at a meet up sometime soon.

It's A G8!
01-19-2009, 08:26 PM
KaiserM715 I am jealous of you!! I only got to hear the beast. It was great meeting you too Charlie. I still owe you lunch. Lets see when we can get together again.

chuy_copey
01-24-2009, 07:46 AM
I am up in austin and surelly is a nice drive down to Houston. One of these weekends I'll try to get down there and meet with GRRRR8. I'll love to see his baby. Feel free to PM next time anybody will be in A town. I lived in Katy for about 7 years. I don't know how many G8's are around there but here close to none. I have only seen another one other than mine on the road. Great forum by the way.

GRRRR8
01-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Welcome! My wife and I are planning a trip up your way in the spring and we will be driving ITBFST! I will PM when we are coming.

Downtown
01-27-2009, 04:34 PM
I saw Charlie was in Sugar Land and PM'ed him from a different list. I had not seen another G8 in town, then found out I pass his shop every time I leave my neighborhood.

Hope you like the calendar Charlie.