PDA

View Full Version : Best Tuner- Customer Experience - Cartuning & Champion Motors

grandprixrollsout
04-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Guys,

I know some are on the other board and some are not... so i want to just share with you my experience today with Champion & Cartuning Performance in Toronto Ontario. Its tough for us Ontario boys to get people that take care of our cars the right way.

I recently had my Kooks 1 7/8 headers with cats put on the car and felt the car bogging and it wasnt running the way i wanted it to. Previously I had it Superchips cortex tuned then switched to an initial tune from Cartuning & Champion. The amount of care and time they took on my car was unbelieveably amazing.

From when i got there I had coffee/cake and got to walk around and check out all the vette's they are working on. Really cool shop. We had my car strapped on the dyno and after the first run they rechecked everything twice over to make sure the car was safely strapped down. The wideband tuning capabilities they have are unbelievable. My inital tune with them I was running for over 50,000km and the plugs are looking great. im at 77000km and they are still in good condition. PERFECT!

We fixed up the A/F ratios and checked my timing. Cant wait to hit the track to see the new 1/4 mile times. On my drive home i got back some fuel economy as well (was running 10.6L/100 highway - did a 100km run with cruise on @ 110-115km/hr).. the drive back I was at 8.8!!!!!! 8.8!!!!!!! Windows down and tunes booming and the roar of the exhuast causing a big smile ear to ear.

I feel more confident then ever that I can take this car and beat it everyday all day and it just keeps going.

Thanks Cartuning & Champion!

Bill Brollier
04-20-2012, 01:43 PM
It's a GRRRR8 feeling when one finds that tuning shop that really knows the G8! I felt the same way at LSX Dyno (PatG and Kurt).
Health to the G8!

DavesG8GT
04-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Is Kevin Margitta still with Cartuning?

grandprixrollsout
04-20-2012, 04:06 PM
I agree bill. The car pulls soooooooo well. Tune makes the difference.

@dave... Yes he is!

DavesG8GT
04-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I agree bill. The car pulls soooooooo well. Tune makes the difference.

@dave... Yes he is!

Very cool. Haven't talked to him since I went to Toronto on business and met up with him for a ride in a turbo ls4 Gxp. At the time I had a Cartuning turbo gtp.
Thats probably been 5 years now. Good guy though!

grandprixrollsout
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
For sure bud!

peterg22000
04-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Like I said, Legends in the Vette community around these parts.. all the guys that do ant performance work to there cars from my work, all go to Champion for there tunes.