PDA

View Full Version : my ADVENTUREOUS day at the track and drive home

Joeygr8gt
02-26-2012, 03:49 PM
me and my friend decided to go to the track since it was the first weekend this season. had a good day there got 4 runs in with the best being 12.60 and worst 17.2. on the way home were cruising cruise on 85 with people passing us and out of no where get pulled over both me and my friend at same time. he clocked us doing 92 in a 45 construction zone. ok great get a speeding ticket of 145 and a court date to appear before the judge. so after he give us the ticket he tell us that we can no longer drive on this road (i-95 jersey tpke) and if we proceed past this exit he would impound our cars for the night and we would go to jail for reckless driving. so that being said we took the furthest road away and after an hour we end up in pennsylvania. realizing it would take over 3 hrs to get home we cut acrosss risking it back to 95 about 30 miles north of where we were pulled over. needless before we get there my friend gets lost at the wrong exit and ends up in a dirt road and said he saw jeeps off roading and people shooting ducks..WTF by that time im back on 95 heading toward verrazano and daydreaming i miss the exit and see my gps has me going thru NYC. superrrrrrr. get thru the tunnel (loving the exhaust) and get into city. next stop times square. 45 min the get from west to east side im finally on the LIE. andother hour i finally get home. so after a 6 1/2 hr drive which only should have taken 2 hours and about 17 tool booths later i finally got home. lesson learned--take your extra time when and pay attention

STL_G8GT
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Wow... quite a day for you!!!!