PDA

View Full Version : BMR Customer Service

cragspider
02-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Let me start off with and say that BMR's customer service is awesome.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I have both of their sway bars which we all know are grrrr8t. I had a clunking when going over bumps and a diving to the left under moderate braking. So I took it to the local GMC dealer to have it looked at under warranty. Come to find out that the problem was that the nuts and come completely off one saddle and which in turn caused the other one to fail. I took them my factory saddles and the tech said that made it worse. So I called up Kyle at BMR and told him what was going on and that I needed 1 new saddle at the time. Come to find out after I talked to him that I needed a full set of new ones. He took great care of me. We also talked about the issue of the factory nuts coming loose and how to fix the issue as well. So even though I knew that they had great products and service I will be buying a few more parts from them soon. A big thumbs up to BMR again and thanks Kyle.

JUICED1
02-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I deal with Kyle over at BMR all the time. Good people and products!

STL_G8GT
02-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Kyle... email me back!!!!

BMR Sales
02-28-2012, 08:03 AM
Kyle... email me back!!!!

I did!!! :D Enjoy your parts that are on there way to you!

Thanks for the good words guys, I do my best to try to take care of everyone how I would like to be treated. We are all car guys so I know how you guys feel and want to be treated. Here at BMR Suspension we try to make lifetime customers. If anybody ever needs anything don't hesitate to call me or shoot me an e-mail.

STL_G8GT
02-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I did!!! :D Enjoy your parts that are on there way to you!

Thanks for the good words guys, I do my best to try to take care of everyone how I would like to be treated. We are all car guys so I know how you guys feel and want to be treated. Here at BMR Suspension we try to make lifetime customers. If anybody ever needs anything don't hesitate to call me or shoot me an e-mail.

Thank you!!!! :)

BMR Sales
02-29-2012, 07:01 AM
Thank you!!!! :)

Not a problem, that is what I am here for.

rjones916
02-29-2012, 09:46 AM
What is the issue or fix with the sway bar bushings saddle?? My front does this every month or so on the passenger side depending on how much i drive it in the city. Soon as I hear the noise I know what it is and just raise it up and tighten it up as much as I can again.

-Ryan

BMR Sales
02-29-2012, 02:02 PM
What is the issue or fix with the sway bar bushings saddle?? My front does this every month or so on the passenger side depending on how much i drive it in the city. Soon as I hear the noise I know what it is and just raise it up and tighten it up as much as I can again.

-Ryan

The factory nut must have lost it capability to be a locking nut. The factory sway bar nut is is a locking nut but the more times it is loosened and tightened the less tension the nut has in it to keep it locked down. I would apply some loctite on the sway bar studs on the engine cradle and if there is ample amounts of room even add a lock washer.

rjones916
03-09-2012, 08:25 AM
The factory nut must have lost it capability to be a locking nut. The factory sway bar nut is is a locking nut but the more times it is loosened and tightened the less tension the nut has in it to keep it locked down. I would apply some loctite on the sway bar studs on the engine cradle and if there is ample amounts of room even add a lock washer.

Ok, thanks for the advise, Yea took off the nuts and most are slightly polished/mushroomed, from moving around, but one was severely mushroomed, don't know if i've ever seen a nut do that before. Haha, all fixed now, installed new nuts, locking washers and blue threadlocker.

BMR Sales
03-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Ok, thanks for the advise, Yea took off the nuts and most are slightly polished/mushroomed, from moving around, but one was severely mushroomed, don't know if i've ever seen a nut do that before. Haha, all fixed now, installed new nuts, locking washers and blue threadlocker.

No problem that is what I am here for. :D I don't think you will have any issues at all now that you have new hardware and some Loctite.

JoshHefnerX
04-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I had the same problem, needed new saddles as the nut had come off of the back but not the front and the sway bar 'straightened' out the saddle for me. So when the new ones came in I bought new nuts from the dealer - very cheap- and put locktite on them. It's been 9mo or so and not another problem... except for the damn squeeking....

Oh, and a thumbs up on their service! Always very attentive when I called.:thumbsup:

keperman
05-25-2012, 05:12 PM
have any trouble installing the front bar?

BMR Sales
05-29-2012, 12:54 PM
have any trouble installing the front bar?

It isn't too bad to install as long as your take your time and have a little patience. Here is a link to our instructions and if you run into any issue you can give me a call and I can walk you through it. Another tip is to lift the motor a little to give yourself a ltlle extra clearance to get it installed.

http://bmrsuspension.com/siteart/install/SB012_install.pdf