PDA

View Full Version : Just Traded M6/PBM/onyx/sunroof GXP to local dealer

gibbsjo
02-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just traded by black on black (no 2 tone), sunroof, M6 gxp with 27,000 miles to my local dealer in CT. I don't know what it will be listed for (problably $32,500 to $33,000) but since its still mine I have some veto power. Luckily he is friend of mine and he will give me x amount less than he is able to sell it for. Its in great condition, I am the second owner and bought it 14 months ago with 11,000 miles on it. It is completely stock, I pulled the rotofab intake off of it and if someone from this board buys it for the dealer posted price I will make sure I put the intake in the trunk for the new owner to install. Realloy a great car never had any issues, I miss it already. Personal reasons forces the sale which really sucks. Please pm me if you want the dealer name and I will give you the sales managers information.

-Jon

MIEngineer
02-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks for posting up and keeping it in the loop. Sounds like a great deal and a clean low mile car.

gibbsjo
02-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks, I hope it goes to an enthusiast that will enjoy the car as much as I did.

bracketracer
02-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Can you please drop a PM with the last 6 of the VIN, so this can be noted on the G8 GXP Registry? Thank you!