PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac red Arrow Paint

Viviig8
02-17-2012, 09:09 AM
I am wondering where I can get some touchup paint or the paint code for the pontiac symbols, thing mainly the ones on the center caps of the tires. Mine are starting to wear pretty bad and I would like to repaint them.
Thanks
Aaron

Skyman70
02-17-2012, 12:00 PM
my centercaps started chipping too. I called the local dealer here and they replaced the center caps under warranty. Parts dept. had no real paintcode for that color, for that specifc part

Viviig8
02-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Sweet, that doenst help me at all lol. I am pretty sure i am out of warranty since mine is a 08 so i guess ill call my local dealer and see if they can help out at all
Aaron

MIEngineer
02-18-2012, 12:03 AM
No real touch up paint available for them.

Only thing you can really do *if* you want to touch them up is take them or the car to a good paint shop and some can photograph the surface to make the paint match 100%...but there is not much of a surface to work with on that arrowhead etc...so they can probably go through a paint chip book they have to find something.

BehemothGXP
02-18-2012, 01:35 PM
You could also try some overlay decals. I got a set from one of the grafix sites and put them over my centercaps. Look great and have been on for a year with no signs of wear.