PDA

View Full Version : Ported intake and throttle body

It's A G8!
01-10-2009, 07:54 PM
All I can say is WOW!!! What a difference in throttle response.It drives even smoother. I would recommend this mod to everyone.You will not regret it.
I finally met charlie today who offered to install it, FOR FREE!! I just want to say thanks to charlie for helping me with this. He is one of the nicest guys I've met. Despite what other people say about him! Hahaha! I got to see his car up close and what a clean ride you got there charlie! I am sold on the ARH exhaust system. I will start saving my penny's. My wife is still smiling about it .Hahaha! Cant wait till we meet up again! Thanks for everything charlie!

GRRRR8
01-10-2009, 07:57 PM
You are very welcome. I forgot to take you for a ride!

It's A G8!
01-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Yea I know, I didn't want to take anymore of your time. I will nag you next time though!! Hahaha! By the way if you need anyone to put some mile on it for you I will volunteer.

Mike P
01-10-2009, 08:25 PM
All I can say is WOW!!! What a difference in throttle response.It drives even smoother. I would recommend this mod to everyone.You will not regret it.
I finally met charlie today who offered to install it, FOR FREE!! I just want to say thanks to charlie for helping me with this. He is one of the nicest guys I've met. Despite what other people say about him! Hahaha! I got to see his car up close and what a clean ride you got there charlie! I am sold on the ARH exhaust system. I will start saving my penny's. My wife is still smiling about it .Hahaha! Cant wait till we meet up again! Thanks for everything charlie!

Who did you order the ported TB & ported intake manifold from?

I want to do this mod badly! :)

GeorgeInNePa
01-10-2009, 08:56 PM

Psssst.

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=2410

;)

GRRRR8
01-11-2009, 12:51 AM
By the way if you need anyone to put some miles on it for you I will volunteer.

You better get in line! :)

-Ray-
01-11-2009, 04:22 AM

Mike, you need to pay attention! LOL
You have till the 17th to get in on the special. Look in Fasterproms vendor thread silly.
:)

MANOFSTEEL69
01-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Ugh! I missed this entire thread somehow! Lol! Looks like a great deal, but I can't put out any car cash till after the Hawaii trip. :(

Mike P
01-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the heads up guys. We're kinda tight on cash right now, but I still plan on doing this.

It's A G8!
01-11-2009, 09:30 AM

Yea,I got it from fasterproms! It only took charlie about 30 minutes to install it.

UGotSmkd
01-11-2009, 01:10 PM
What is the level of difficulty with removing these TB's? It was a snap in the stang, but the G8 is more tech. advanced.

GRRRR8
01-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Throttle body takes 5 minutes if that.

Mike P
01-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Yea,I got it from fasterproms! It only took charlie about 30 minutes to install it.

Thanks again for the info! Sounds like it wouldn't be that bad to do myself....... (with some help).....

It's A G8!
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
What is the level of difficulty with removing these TB's? It was a snap in the stang, but the G8 is more tech. advanced.

Well I asked charlie is I could watch the install. When I saw him take the four strews off and pull the throttle body I was like,''that's it?'' It was a simple swap.