PDA

View Full Version : Nep cai

Cobra
08-15-2008, 07:31 AM
I am such a knucklehead! Yesterday morning I installed the CAI. I was looking at the Charlie mods this morning and noticed I had installed the MAF in the wrong direction :eek: Here's to donating horse power in a different direction :D

-Ray-
08-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I am such a knucklehead! Yesterday morning I installed the CAI. I was looking at the Charlie mods this morning and noticed I had installed the MAF in the wrong direction :eek: Here's to donating horse power in a different direction :D

You had to work pretty hard it. I also tried to install it in the wrong direction accidently. I called New Era and they set me straight. Hard to get the coupler over in one direction.

Chewy
08-15-2008, 07:42 AM

LOL

How did it run? :confused:

GRRRR8
08-15-2008, 07:43 AM
You would be surprised how many Master Techs have done that and couldnt figure out the driveability issue. I walk over and go " uh Vern, you might want to turn that around" Typical response "F*CK!"

Cobra
08-15-2008, 07:45 AM
It still seemed to pull harder and faster when I took it out. Who would've figured hunh! It was probably just my feeble mind thinking I had more horse power. Kind of like a placibo!

GRRRR8
08-15-2008, 07:46 AM
LMAO! You guys are losin it!