PDA

View Full Version : Blacked Out G8 sighting in Danville, Illinois

Blazinwarrior78
11-12-2011, 12:29 AM
I stopped to fill the car up at the only spot in town to get 93 Premium and spotted a Blacked out G8 with black camaro rims, tinted/blacked out rear taillights. Car had pretty awesome exhaust. I had enough time to ask the guy if those were camaro wheels, he confirmed. I told him they looked pretty good. Then he took off and headed toward the highway.

I was hoping to see if he is a member on here. Anybody know who it might be? I think his G8 had red calipers, but wasn't sure if they were Brembos, and not even sure if it was a GXP. He was getting in his car the same time I was getting out of mine. I had a few more questions for him, but he was getting in his ride to take off. So I didn't persue more conversation.

Illinois plates, something like Dark or Black on the plate, now I can't remember. Its the first G8 I've seen that wasn't stock in my town. There are a few stock GTs, and a few more V6 cars, so I was excited to see one mod'd.

LSX G8
02-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey Hey....that's me!! DARKNHT (Batman) is the tag....

Blazinwarrior78
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Wow, I just reread my original post, I caught more details of your car than I thought! So, ah yea, that was back in november. LOL.

Blazinwarrior78
02-20-2012, 08:19 PM
I'd like to think my car as a sleeper, but the exhaust gets pretty loud when I get on it. I have suprised alot of passengers when they get in and see how quick it really is. Nobody has ever came up wanting to run em. Maybe the Livernois plate surround and the exhaust scares them away?!?

boats
10-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Hey DARKNHT, I have a few questions about your wheels, can you help me out? I'm wondering what are the exact dimensions? Are they plasti-dipped or painted, if they are 19 or 20" what else did you have to modify to accommodate?