PDA

View Full Version : OKC/Tulsa G8/LS tuners

hikeskool
10-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Hey folks. I am constantly between Oklahoma City and Tulsa and am looking at tuning options. I could start with VMS/Livernois mail-in tunes but if I ever want to move beyond that I will need a reputable local tuner.

So, any good G8/GM/LS tuners in the Oklahoma City or Tulsa areas? Thanks!

Habibus
11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Brett at XP racing in okc has tuned my car twice. Once with bolt ons and now with the cam and stall which he installed. I know he has done a couple of other g8s to.for the price his bolt on time can't be beat. I think it was 250 for a dyno tune with bolt ons. His dyno reads a bit low though so don't get down on your car when it doesn't make the same as similar modded cars.

hikeskool
11-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Brett at XP racing in okc has tuned my car twice. Once with bolt ons and now with the cam and stall which he installed. I know he has done a couple of other g8s to.for the price his bolt on time can't be beat. I think it was 250 for a dyno tune with bolt ons. His dyno reads a bit low though so don't get down on your car when it doesn't make the same as similar modded cars. Awesome, sounds great, thanks! I was afraid there would be no options out there! I'm trying to get a list and timeline going here. I'll probably start with the Rotofab CAI (compatible with Maggie) and go from there. How does Brett's work compare with a mail-in tune from Linvernois and others? I'm kind of new at this so I'm not sure how everything works. Also, your G8 looks great, nice work!