PDA

View Full Version : North Texas Holden Herd

Cashed
12-31-2008, 07:00 AM
A new Holden specific car club has just started up in North Texas...North Texas Holden Herd. So far we are about 15 members strong...I being the lone G8 owner. We had our initial meet last week at the shop of our club sponsor, SNL Performance (who happens to be a sponsor on this forum :) ).

We are looking for more G8 members! I will post threads on this forum...and only this G8 forum...as we announce meets.

Hope to see some/most of you at future meets!

Chad

pkeplinger@unitedcommunit
02-22-2009, 02:05 PM
count me in

p71
02-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Hate north texas, but might swing by. In JULY.

02-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Bone Daddy's is between Dallas and Ft Worth?

http://www.bonedaddys.com/newsDetail.aspx?id=2

Large paking lot and BBQ with a view ;-)

Cashed
03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
We have been to Bone Daddys a few months back. It was a good time. There is also a Twin Peaks in Bedford now. They dont call Hurst/Euless/Bedford the Mid Cities for nothing!

We are working on our own site as we speak. Once it is up and running I will post details.

Currently we only have 1 regular meet and that is in SW Fort Worth at Fuddruckers every Thursday night. So far I am the only G8. :( Because of that, 90% I drive my GTO to the meets. :(

03-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Thursday nights are tough but I can make one per month. What time?

p71
03-06-2009, 12:31 PM
What the hell is with motorheads and thursdays? Makes no damn sense...

Cashed
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Thursday nights are tough but I can make one per month. What time?

We start showing up around 7:30-8 and stay until 10.

We are currently working on some weekend ideas as we speak.

What the hell is with motorheads and thursdays? Makes no damn sense...

Good question. I have no idea. Once the weather gets nice, the tracks in the DFW area start picking up steam on the weekends, but as far as the "Standing Around in Parking Lot Meets" are concerned, those always tend to be in Thursdays. I dont make the rules...I just do whatever everyone else does. Just like cattle. :wacko:

p71
03-06-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't get it... when I visited my parents in florida it was the same... they had two major motorcycle meetsw in neighboring towns... both on thursday night... weird.