PDA

View Full Version : dodge charger srt-8...murdered

zosoboogie
12-27-2008, 12:51 PM
you should see the look on this guys face. The first challenge after we got to the line I was toying with him. We took off and I let him beat me by an inch. Then I rolled down my window and said "So this time you really want to race."
Light turn green and I smoked him. He then caught up and was suprised and said what was the difference between our cars and I said that he paid more. It was hilarious!!!

TheTugBoat
12-27-2008, 02:14 PM
hahahahaha...that's the kind of people they market the new "retro-modern" muscle to. the idiot that cant hear the blatant supercharger. nice OP. but i'm pretty sure after your mods you're pushin close to the MSRP of a challenger aren't you?

zosoboogie
12-27-2008, 02:34 PM
a few more mods and I would match the msrp of the gxp and have the oomph of a z06 or better

jbradsh1
12-27-2008, 03:49 PM
a few more mods and I would match the msrp of the gxp and have the oomph of a z06 or better

Go for it Zoso! Just keep the judgement factor in place with the speed you have and will have!

MANOFSTEEL69
12-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Go for it Zoso! Just keep the judgement factor in place with the speed you have and will have!

Pssh! What is this....The drive it like you're going to church forum. Look how you drive "your" car is "your" business. How anyone else drives "their" car is "their" business and "their" responsibilty. I'm tired of people being chastised about how they drive their cars. Drive it like you stole it, or at least till the cops catch you. For those of you that wanna preach about how a car should be driven....Save it for your kids.

TheTugBoat
12-27-2008, 05:16 PM
just dont say drink/drank/drunk/booze/alcohol or anything similar in your racing threads. :whistle:

here's another good one from father jb on boards

Now TugBoat, you've been drinkin' just a little too much lately, even though it's the Holiday season, and I for one want you to ease up some, and especially not when driving, OK.

he's just worried about his G8 brethren. lol, love ya dude

GeorgeInNePa
12-27-2008, 10:54 PM
"Ease up some".

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means. Especially if you've not been driving. That's when you drink MORE.

;)

And back to the OP.

Way to kick SRT ass!

TheTugBoat
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
cheers george :cheers:

99-LS1-SS
12-28-2008, 06:18 AM
Nice run and way to toy with him lol!

jbradsh1
12-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Pssh! What is this....The drive it like you're going to church forum. Look how you drive "your" car is "your" business. How anyone else drives "their" car is "their" business and "their" responsibilty. I'm tired of people being chastised about how they drive their cars. Drive it like you stole it, or at least till the cops catch you. For those of you that wanna preach about how a car should be driven....Save it for your kids.

Down boy! I think the duplication factor is missing here.

jbradsh1
12-28-2008, 03:58 PM
just dont say drink/drank/drunk/booze/alcohol or anything similar in your racing threads. :whistle:

here's another good one from father jb on boards

he's just worried about his G8 brethren. lol, love ya dude

Thanks amigo!

jbradsh1
12-28-2008, 04:15 PM
"Ease up some".

I'm sorry, I don't understand what that means. Especially if you've not been driving. That's when you drink MORE.

;)

And back to the OP.

Way to kick SRT ass!

You would have had to have seen Tugboat's original post to understand "ease up some". Sorry to be the one to have to tell ya.

zosoboogie
12-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Well my motto is "Drive It Like You Stole It," until my wife and or anyone else jumps in the car with me then I tone it down. As for drinking and driving it is zero tolerance however who hasn't been guilty of have one, two or three drinks and driven home when they surely known not to. Well I have and I have a limit but not promoting this company but check this company out:
http://www.callzingo.com/
For those who had too much. And don't want to leave there car somewhere.

I don't judge people around me it's not my position. However the best way to simplify it is I drive to survive!! It's those other people on the road I worry about hitting me, especially in Florida with our "older population" who should get a driving test taken after a certain age!! How many times do I see a older man or woman who can't see over the steering wheel in their huge Ford Crown Vic or Lincoln town car!

MANOFSTEEL69
12-28-2008, 05:37 PM
You would have had to have seen Tugboat's original post to understand "ease up some". Sorry to be the one to have to tell ya.

We're moderators....trust me...we know the whole deal. Lol!:spank:

jbradsh1
12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
We're moderators....trust me...we know the whole deal. Lol!:spank:

Moderators. Wow! He said he didn't understand, can I help that?!

jbradsh1
12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
"Ease up some".

;)

And back to the OP.

Way to kick SRT ass!

I see ... "especially not drink when you're driving" is what I intended. Sorry I didn't fill in the blanks and make it more clear. But the main message, if I can still remember it, is congrats to Zosoboogie for the win!

TheTugBoat
12-29-2008, 12:03 AM
lol stirred up this thread quite nicely. sorry zoso...again nice kill mang

jbradsh1
12-29-2008, 04:17 AM
lol stirred up this thread quite nicely. sorry zoso...again nice kill mang

Should re-name this thread "let's all rag on each other". Then at least we know what's gonna happen when we stumble onto it and start reading.

zosoboogie
12-29-2008, 09:29 AM
ohh well lets all move on already and not turn into the other forum!!

TheTugBoat
12-29-2008, 03:04 PM
lol i was having some fun. not sure about you guys...

no hard feelings here.

zosoboogie
12-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I heading to bradenton motorsports drag strip in January 15 because I got challenged by a 2009 m3 so it will report on that as well. The next post will be lame as hell and straight to the point, ei "beat m3, yeah" or if it goes the other way "lost to m3, booo!!"
no "douchebaggery!?!"

99-LS1-SS
12-29-2008, 04:01 PM
I heading to bradenton motorsports drag strip in January 15 because I got challenged by a 2009 m3 so it will report on that as well. The next post will be lame as hell and straight to the point, ei "beat m3, yeah" or if it goes the other way "lost to m3, booo!!"
no "douchebaggery!?!"

None of that crap over here. That mess can stay on the other board.

Atlas
12-29-2008, 04:18 PM
i said it on the shitty board and ill say it here too: the only douchebaggery in your post was your answer to the srt8 owners question... everything else about the post was great, and it was a great kill, but what you said to him, even if he is your friend, is something ricers do, and i know you arent a ricer...

zosoboogie
12-29-2008, 04:36 PM
None of that crap over here. That mess can stay on the other board.

noted

zosoboogie
12-29-2008, 04:39 PM
i said it on the shitty board and ill say it here too: the only douchebaggery in your post was your answer to the srt8 owners question... everything else about the post was great, and it was a great kill, but what you said to him, even if he is your friend, is something ricers do, and i know you arent a ricer...

I will take that as a complement

However, its time to bow our heads or just mine.....:puke::puke::puke:
I ripped off my front bumper pulling out of work ..again...the lip got caught on the rebar and I have to got to the body shop again:puke::puke::puke::puke:
Why me!!??!!
Thank god i didn't get the car lowered, it could be worse
:hang:

jbradsh1
12-29-2008, 05:43 PM
lol i was having some fun. not sure about you guys...

no hard feelings here.

I know you don't, you're justing helping out a little to create them!

TheTugBoat
12-30-2008, 01:54 AM
time to give me my street racing mod title charlie? lol!

FLUBYU
12-30-2008, 09:00 PM
I traded a SRT8 Charger in on my 2009 G8 GT and had 0 regrets. Bone stock the srt was faster, but the G8 cost me 14k less, got 5 more mpg, rode 1000 times better, had a nicer interior and had a much more friendly aftermarket.

GRRRR8
12-30-2008, 09:04 PM
time to give me my street racing mod title charlie? lol!

I would have to mount a breathalyzer to your keyboard to make sure you didn't type about racing under the influence. :nah:

TheTugBoat
12-30-2008, 09:05 PM
lol tui'ing is the shit though! i know George is with me hahaha

GRRRR8
12-30-2008, 09:07 PM

LOL! I know he would agree.

TheTugBoat
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
ok new kill story coming shortly just gotta copy and paste.

GeorgeInNePa
12-30-2008, 09:33 PM

Took me a moment...

lol