PDA

View Full Version : 335xi MURDER

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Me and my buddy were driving up to a bar (we were sober, hadn't started drinking yet) (me in the G8 him in his 03 3.2CL S-type m6) and we pulled up to a light with him behind me and the 335 next to me...my buddy starts revving and i think the 335 thought it was me and he starts inchin out from the light...i move up and point foward and he acknowledges. we get the green and he launches the **** outa the bimmer and grabs a car length immediately as i only roll on it in first easy and then i went WOT when i hit 4k rpms...completely lost the top end of first to wheel spin and short shifted second and immediately killed his pull...hit third, chirped the tires, and pulled 3 cars before hitting like 95mph and shut down. i motioned him to pull into the bar behind us but he wasn't haven't it and just gave me a nice bimmer fly by haha. always nice to get an FI kill.

now the interesting part is we end up getting drunk (obviously thats what happens at bars) and my buddy with the 03 CL-S runs his drunk mouth about his car being faster and was willing to put 100$ on it. best 2 out of 3 races (1 dig giving him a length) a 40 roll and an 80 roll. Being that we were drunk and it was hailing we OBVIOUSLY DECIDED TO RACE ON ANOTHER DAY! WE EVEN TOOK A CAB HOME SINCE NEITHER OF US FELT LIKE WE WERE UNDER THE LIMIT.

I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

this will be my first set-up race so hopefully i can video tape the rape on the Acura

wreckwriter
12-25-2008, 01:15 PM
It was deleted by a site admin for reasons you can probably figure out. It was discussed among the mods and the site owner first. I assumed you had been PM'd, guess not. Sorry about that.

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 01:17 PM
k i'll repost it here...change the thread title back to 335xi MURDER after reading it again.

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 01:19 PM
wait now its fixed

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 01:21 PM
lol better?

GRRRR8
12-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Me and my buddy were driving up to a bar (we were sober, hadn't started drinking yet) (me in the G8 him in his 03 3.2CL S-type m6) and we pulled up to a light with him behind me and the 335 next to me...my buddy starts revving and i think the 335 thought it was me and he starts inchin out from the light...i move up and point foward and he acknowledges. we get the green and he launches the **** outa the bimmer and grabs a car length immediately as i only roll on it in first easy and then i went WOT when i hit 4k rpms...completely lost the top end of first to wheel spin and short shifted second and immediately killed his pull...hit third, chirped the tires, and pulled 3 cars before hitting like 95mph and shut down. i motioned him to pull into the bar behind us but he wasn't haven't it and just gave me a nice bimmer fly by haha. always nice to get an FI kill.

now the interesting part is we end up getting drunk (obviously thats what happens at bars) and my buddy with the 03 CL-S runs his drunk mouth about his car being faster and was willing to put 100$ on it. best 2 out of 3 races (1 dig giving him a length) a 40 roll and an 80 roll. Being that we were drunk and it was hailing we OBVIOUSLY DECIDED TO RACE ON ANOTHER DAY! WE EVEN TOOK A CAB HOME SINCE NEITHER OF US FELT LIKE WE WERE UNDER THE LIMIT.

I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE
I DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

this will be my first set-up race so hopefully i can video tape the rape on the Acura

Much better Tug!

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 03:54 PM
haha...didnt think people would slay me that hard for going out to a bar and talking about racing my buddy "some time"...everyone saw drunk and race in the same sentence and :flame: me real hard...even closed my thread on board and ls1tech got to be an idiot gathering.

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 03:54 PM
plus i only drink liquid meth and drive...alcohol is too easy.:nah::nah::nah:

i reposted it on boards and every hour for the next day or so i'm gonna post i didn't drink and drive...the moderator over there closed the thread because he even thought i was drinking and racing.

NYG8GT
12-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Well, the way you initially worded it made it sound like you two were planning a race right after you left the bar, you never said anything about doing it at a later date. Just a common case of internet misunderstanding, no harm no foul ;)

TheTugBoat
12-25-2008, 04:03 PM
yeah...i might start recording my voice telling the street racing story so people can hear the infliction in my voice. charles in charge check my thread in electronics.

GeorgeInNePa
12-25-2008, 04:36 PM
They did leave a nice "scolding", from another member, for you. :blah:

Lucille
12-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice kill against a quick Twin Turbo BMW...