PDA

View Full Version : Custom E-brake shoes

Greg@PacePerformance
06-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I just ordered 10 sets of custom E-brake shoes for the G8 and Camaro SS rotors.
I hope to have them in about 1-2 weeks time.

Just a heads up to everyone interested in keeping your ebrake with the rear brembo upgrade. I will also have all the other parts needed except for the bracket that Realsquash will be selling soon.

Post here if you are interested in a set.

BluYa76
06-01-2011, 07:54 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. MY CREDIT CARD YURNS FOR THE BURN!!! Oh and yes count my in.

Eidolon
06-01-2011, 08:30 PM
... Wait, so these let us keep the G8 rear knuckles and hubs; toss on the Camaro rotors, bracket, and Brembos; and then still keep the parking brake?

Todasi
06-02-2011, 06:37 AM
... Wait, so these let us keep the G8 rear knuckles and hubs; toss on the Camaro rotors, bracket, and Brembos; and then still keep the parking brake?

Yes, sir. Basically it's a new rear parking brake (shoe), that fit's the, larger than the G8, Camaro rear rotor.

Eidolon
06-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Yes, sir. Basically it's a new rear parking brake (shoe), that fit's the, larger than the G8, Camaro rear rotor.
... That's so awesome it actually makes me giddy. I think the rear Brembo upgrade just became a much more distinct possibility for me.

mtolivecracker
06-02-2011, 10:47 AM
will you only have them now , or in the future too? PM me regarding price

Greg@PacePerformance
06-02-2011, 12:44 PM
It depends on how they sell if I order more.

Eidolon
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm interested so long as Andy is still selling his brackets!

BluYa76
06-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Greg I'll be taking a set off your hands and all the other required parts too. It's going to be like Christmas time came early for me! Can't wait for this.

Greg@PacePerformance
06-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Andy has said he will be making another batch of brackets but doesn't know exactly when yet.

Tim,
I will let you know when the shoes arrive and I do my quick test fit. We will then go from there.

MoonPie
06-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Greg,

I just pm'd you about this and most definitely see myself getting in on the rear brembo upgrade whilst keeping the e-brake. I'm there, dude!

DarkPhoenix
06-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Add me to the list.
I will need calipers and rotors and the extra goodies.
Also need a couple other items that I forgot when I ordered my front control arms.

NJSlateG8
06-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Would aftermarket 18" wheels fit over the Camaro rear 365mm rotors and calipers? I thought I saw that someone was able to do this but can't remember where I saw it.

spider1701
06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Greg,

Interested but total price will make the decision.

shytownvl773
06-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Would like to know the price as well, I got the front done now just need the rear. Very interested.

iisme13
06-16-2011, 05:01 AM
Hmmm. I might have to do this.
What the price?

Greg@PacePerformance
06-16-2011, 05:27 AM
If I am providing the calipers, rotors, pads, and pin kits the price of those items brand new runs $430.00. You will then need the the caliper relocation bracket from someone (I might have those available also soon), and the custom e-brake shoe.
The ebrake shoe I will be selling for $280.00, and I am not 100% sure on the price of the bracket yet.

So total 790.00 (80.00 estimate on bracket) plus shipping.
That is for the black Camaro calipers. If you want the silver CTS-V calipers then the cost would go up 100.00. I can also send the calipers to Mike@ThePowderCoater.com to have coated to you liking. That runs about $200.00 additional. That is the option I picked and mine should be on the way back to me any day now.

ketterj
06-22-2011, 08:19 AM
I would be down for a bracket and pair of shoes. Unfortunately delivery to Oz if thats ok? How & when would you like $$?

Greg@PacePerformance
06-22-2011, 01:46 PM
I might be able to work something out for OZ with Crazy Paul. I don't see why I couldn't slip a bracket kit and shoes into his package. He also might want to buy a few extra for the guys over there.

Shoes should be available very soon and brackets are in the works also.
Keep an eye out for an anouncement.

BluYa76
06-22-2011, 03:44 PM
I might be able to work something out for OZ with Crazy Paul. I don't see why I couldn't slip a bracket kit and shoes into his package. He also might want to buy a few extra for the guys over there.

Sounds great and I'm down for the entire package. The adapters I'm getting a set from Ed. I can't wait!!! Thanks

Greg@PacePerformance
06-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Sounds great and I'm down for the entire package. The adapters I'm getting a set from Ed. I can't wait!!! Thanks

^^ Are you sure ;)

ketterj
06-22-2011, 07:56 PM

Yeah thats not a bad idea. Ive met him once - he came to my house to buy some HSV GTS Guages from me after my GTS was stolen. He doesnt live too far from me - maybe he will help since I did him a ripper deal on the guages haha. Count me in!

jzpiano
06-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah thats not a bad idea. Ive met him once - he came to my house to buy some HSV GTS Guages from me after my GTS was stolen. He doesnt live too far from me - maybe he will help since I did him a ripper deal on the guages haha. Count me in!

I think I ended up with your gauges :)

BluYa76
06-28-2011, 05:03 PM
^^ Are you sure ;)

You sly devil you! Just saw the posting on our sight. Works for me and I don't mind supporting a great vendor/and small business. Just let me know when the whole kit is available and I'm throwing money at ya.

Greg@PacePerformance
07-01-2011, 02:04 PM
http://wasslow.com/images/brakes.jpg
Just arrived.
That is all ;)

Eidolon
07-01-2011, 02:06 PM
http://wasslow.com/images/brakes.jpg
Just arrived.
That is all ;)

:brock::brock::brock::brock:

Let us know how the install goes!

Greg@PacePerformance
12-13-2011, 07:35 AM
I just ordered 10 sets of custom E-brake shoes for the G8 and Camaro SS rotors.
I hope to have them in about 1-2 weeks time.

Just a heads up to everyone interested in keeping your ebrake with the rear brembo upgrade. I will also have all the other parts needed except for the bracket that Realsquash will be selling soon.

Post here if you are interested in a set.
I have 5 sets of shoes left and I don't plan to have anymore produced w/o having 10 people prepaid.
If you are thinking about doing the rear brake conversion anytime soon get these ASAP before they are gone.

You can paypal me Greg@Wasslow.com The price is $280.00 plus shipping
Send me a PM and I can send a Paypal invoice with shipping.

Greg@PacePerformance
01-09-2012, 11:25 AM
All sets have been sold.
From now on I will need to have 10 people preorder before I can order these and the price will likly change.

djerickd
03-20-2012, 11:48 PM
anymore comming? add me to the list!

Greg@PacePerformance
03-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Check with Squash Performance. They plan to start produceing the shoes.