PDA

View Full Version : May 27th 2011 Pontiac G8 meet at KID (Kansas International Dragway)

thechemist
05-22-2011, 04:53 PM
I would like to start getting together with other Pontiac G8 owners. I rarely see you guys around. I have met just a couple guys around town who own our cars. I will be posting on g8board.com and wichitaracing.com to try to get the word out. If you have friends who drive G8's send them this way. I realize it's last minute, but maybe it can help us launch something for the future.
:thumbsup:

See you at K.I.D this Friday (May 27th 2011) for the test and tune!!! I will have my tune updated and as long as FTW motorsports finds some time this week I will have my 3600 stall converter installed. I'm feeling low 12's.

What is everyone else running at KID? See you there!

thechemist
05-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Bump!!

My torque conveter won't be installed, but I might get my Nitrous kit in!!!

gray
08-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Hey there ronald here and i just wanna ask when will this kind of event gonna happen again? i just like to participate because i am a G8 owner too. 2 of my friends also has a G8 so we sometimes exchange rims and other pontiac parts (http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/PONTIAC). So what will be the requirements for us to join? Are we going to pay some fees? Can you post some pictures of the event that took place on may? i'll be waiting for pictures.