PDA

View Full Version : Pedders Street II eXtreme Xa Package

dms
12-19-2008, 08:47 PM
We have a fantastic opportunity to give our G8 customers opportunities for suspension enhancements that are off the charts. Not everyone wants every bushing replaced. But many will want flexibility and yet want the critical bushings replaced. The Street II eXtreme Xa Package offers this unique resolution. Here it is:

Pedders Street II eXtreme Xa Package 12/15/08

This is a value Package with a kick. The new state of the art Pedders eXtreme Xa coil overs are revolutionizing the auto community. The Mono tube 30 way adjustability will give you the ultimate in desired ride; a flexible ride. Maximum comfort when you want, to killer control when you have to show the world you are on top of your game. This package will include the critcal bushings of Street 1.
P/N Description Retail
160064 G8 eXtreme Xa Coil Over Set. Price good to December 25, 2008 $1,311.73
EP1167 Zeta Rear Differential Bush Kit $83.88
EP1169 Zeta Rear Extreme Sub-Frame Connector Kit $154.48
EP6560 Zeta Front Radius Rod Bush includes 5421 caster washer $125.07

PEDDERS STREET II with eXtreme Xa Coil Overs Parts Total $1,675.16
mike
dms

Steve
12-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Ha that's exactly what I separately ordered earlier this week from Rob @ Wretched, Figured it would be a great combo.

dms
12-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Ha that's exactly what I separately ordered earlier this week from Rob @ Wretched, Figured it would be a great combo.

dittos

You are a wise man!!

mike
dms

dms
12-21-2008, 07:46 PM
We are thinking of adding the Pedders Strut tower brace to our Street II:

4659 Zeta Extreme Strut - Brace $187.43

I think the guys who will be driving these systems are going to need to stability enhancements the strut tower brace has to offer, especially when they crank up the shocks. Just a heads up to all

thanks
mike
dms

jbradsh1
12-22-2008, 07:34 PM
We have a fantastic opportunity to give our G8 customers opportunities for suspension enhancements that are off the charts. Not everyone wants every bushing replaced. But many will want flexibility and yet want the critical bushings replaced. The Street II eXtreme Xa Package offers this unique resolution. Here it is:

Pedders Street II eXtreme Xa Package 12/15/08

This is a value Package with a kick. The new state of the art Pedders eXtreme Xa coil overs are revolutionizing the auto community. The Mono tube 30 way adjustability will give you the ultimate in desired ride; a flexible ride. Maximum comfort when you want, to killer control when you have to show the world you are on top of your game. This package will include the critcal bushings of Street 1.
P/N Description Retail
160064 G8 eXtreme Xa Coil Over Set. Price good to December 25, 2008 $1,311.73
EP1167 Zeta Rear Differential Bush Kit $83.88
EP1169 Zeta Rear Extreme Sub-Frame Connector Kit $154.48
EP6560 Zeta Front Radius Rod Bush includes 5421 caster washer $125.07

PEDDERS STREET II with eXtreme Xa Coil Overs Parts Total $1,675.16
mike
dms

Mike; As a novice car guy, I can tell you that this package appeals to me but my considerations are as follows: 1) how is the vehicle road noise increased because of the less flexible bushes, etc. 2) with the coil overs do you have to have a specialized alignment done? 3) Is it easy to adjust the coil overs and is a smooth asorbant ride possible as a product? For me to invest over $2K with installation I would want to get a very big improvement in both ride quality and controlability. Is it your opinion that this package will deliver this?

dms
12-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Mike; As a novice car guy, I can tell you that this package appeals to me but my considerations are as follows: 1) how is the vehicle road noise increased because of the less flexible bushes, etc. 2) with the coil overs do you have to have a specialized alignment done? 3) Is it easy to adjust the coil overs and is a smooth asorbant ride possible as a product? For me to invest over $2K with installation I would want to get a very big improvement in both ride quality and controlability. Is it your opinion that this package will deliver this?

I am the trainer for Pedders dealers and train on the G8 TrackII, which is every bushing, coil, spring and sway bars. There is a sportier ride, but not harsh. I cannot hear any additional road noise on any of the G8s that I have done.

there is currently just 1 G8 in the USA with these coil overs. I assisted in the install. The ride quality and performance were awesome. You will be able to determine the shock control extremely easily. We started out with 8 clicks on each corner. Pete has raised it up to the 15 to 20 clicks, and now will be dropping the clicks down after he put on the 275-19 tires.

Hope this answers your questions. If not just respond

mike
dms

jbradsh1
12-23-2008, 05:08 PM
I am the trainer for Pedders dealers and train on the G8 TrackII, which is every bushing, coil, spring and sway bars. There is a sportier ride, but not harsh. I cannot hear any additional road noise on any of the G8s that I have done.

there is currently just 1 G8 in the USA with these coil overs. I assisted in the install. The ride quality and performance were awesome. You will be able to determine the shock control extremely easily. We started out with 8 clicks on each corner. Pete has raised it up to the 15 to 20 clicks, and now will be dropping the clicks down after he put on the 275-19 tires.

Hope this answers your questions. If not just respond

mike
dms

Just the question about ride quality, which is very important to me as it's my daily driver (that's also why I have shorty headers with the stock cat-back). Oh and the alignment, do ya need one after this package?

dms
12-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Just the question about ride quality, which is very important to me as it's my daily driver (that's also why I have shorty headers with the stock cat-back). Oh and the alignment, do ya need one after this package?

You absolutely will need an alignment. It will take approx 30 to 45 minutes of tinkering to get the heights at the aggreed upon heights that needs to be done first. With these coil overs, you control the stiffness by controlling the position of the 30 way detented adjusters, which are really easy to adjust on the ground. Unlike most of the other coil overs that have adjustable valving, ours are 100% deplicatable in terms of positioning as long as you can count. Others are dials which you are guessing to say the least.

mike
dms

jbradsh1
12-23-2008, 08:16 PM
You absolutely will need an alignment. It will take approx 30 to 45 minutes of tinkering to get the heights at the aggreed upon heights that needs to be done first. With these coil overs, you control the stiffness by controlling the position of the 30 way detented adjusters, which are really easy to adjust on the ground. Unlike most of the other coil overs that have adjustable valving, ours are 100% deplicatable in terms of positioning as long as you can count. Others are dials which you are guessing to say the least.

mike
dms

Thanks Mike, and the ride quality, how is it compared to stock if you adjust it to comfort mode?

dms
12-23-2008, 10:23 PM
The ride quality will be sportier, but still very high quality.I have driven Petes G8 at setting 8 and then 15-20 i I think. There is a massive difference between the 2. Setting 8 was firmer than our GSRs. I think you will be able to click it down probably to equal the GSRs.

mike
dms

jbradsh1
12-24-2008, 05:10 AM
Thanks.

dms
12-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Today is the last day to order our eXtreme Xa Mono tube, 30 way adjustable coil over. It will require a 15% deposit. Price is $1311+

This is a VERY serious price reduction to get the product introduced to the G8 community. We already have had them tested in Au, and are currently on Pete's G8, and they are off the charts.

So order them today if you have not. We have sold a serious amount of them. Au and transfered initial allocation from Au dealers to us.

Hope all of you have a very save ad happy New Years!!

mike
dms