PDA

View Full Version : Pontiac Car Show in Surrey BC?

christiancoach
04-21-2011, 01:31 PM
http://www.pppcc.com/Show11/Show11poster.JPG

Anyone else interested? I am thinking about going.

Seattle09GT
04-21-2011, 03:18 PM
But you have a Holden. ;-)

Hey, I can say the same thing about myself - I'm allowed!

christiancoach
04-21-2011, 05:04 PM
But you have a Holden. ;-)

Hey, I can say the same thing about myself - I'm allowed!

This remark coming from the guy driving the Holden SS-V Special Edition! Both of our Titles and Registrations: Pontiac G8!

Seattle09GT
04-21-2011, 05:22 PM
I've wondered if one day I'll get pulled over and arrested for having false tags stolen off of a Holden and put on a Pontiac!

christiancoach
04-21-2011, 05:30 PM
I've wondered if one day I'll get pulled over and arrested for having false tags stolen off of a Holden and put on a Pontiac!

Please tell me you don't drive around with the AUS plate!
Now that I got my personalized plate, I don't have to change it for shows.

Seattle09GT
04-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Please tell me you don't drive around with the AUS plate!
Now that I got my personalized plate, I don't have to change it for shows.

Oh Hell no (Aus plate). You mistook what I said. Cop looks at car, looks at registration, looks at car, looks at registration, concludes it is not a Pontiac and regardless that the "correct" plate is on my car and the VIN matches, concludes something is amiss and decides to cuff and stuff me while they figure it out.

christiancoach
04-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Oh Hell no (Aus plate). You mistook what I said. Cop looks at car, looks at registration, looks at car, looks at registration, concludes it is not a Pontiac and regardless that the "correct" plate is on my car and the VIN matches, concludes something is amiss and decides to cuff and stuff me while they figure it out.

Got it!! At least you car looks like a Pontiac! I have been waiting for that to happen with my car for quite some time.

schwartz
04-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Count me In !

Seattle09GT
04-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Got it!! At least you car looks like a Pontiac! I have been waiting for that to happen with my car for quite some time.

My car looks like a Holden SS V-Series Special Edit...

Oh never mind.

schwartz
06-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Bump !

Seattle09GT
06-08-2011, 08:03 AM
I don't know if he is going -- his car got hit and is damaged.

schwartz
06-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Nope,he's not going.Just me so far.One guy on the other forum wrote ......"I drive a silver GXP Manual. I haven't gotten to meet any of you yet so it will be fun for me!" Little does he know i may be the only one.Oh well,at least i will be able to see a silver GXP!!!....and he can see a really loud and fast V6 LOL!.........UDP goes on Friday,i cant wait!!

Seattle09GT
06-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Nope,he's not going.Just me so far.One guy on the other forum wrote ......"I drive a silver GXP Manual. I haven't gotten to meet any of you yet so it will be fun for me!" Little does he know i may be the only one.Oh well,at least i will be able to see a silver GXP!!!....and he can see a really loud and fast V6 LOL!.........UDP goes on Friday,i cant wait!!

I'm a very weak maybe. I don't get back from this business trip until very early Saturday AM and my G8 desperately needs claybar, wax, etc. etc.

christiancoach
06-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Looks like Schwartz is taking home the best G8 again.