PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Seaside Goat meeting of GTOs & G8s

GL3
04-07-2011, 07:49 PM
April 14th is the next Seaside Goats meeting, a car club for G8's and GTO's. The second Thursday of every month, we meet at the Ventura harbor by the grass area near The Greek at the Harbor and Blackbeards. This is the same area for the annual Pontiac Chiefs Along the Channel car show area on the grass. Pontiac/Holden enthusiasts are encouraged to come. We will be arranging our next run at the end of the month for the Lake Hughes to Pine Mountain club and 33 to Ojai. Takes around 4 hours and is a good first run of the year. BTW so those that can plan ahead, August 21st is the Chiefs Along the Channel car show that bennefits Food Share. If you haven't been to a meeting the directions are to go the 101 to Seaward, go over the freeway to Harbor Blvd and make a left. Go to Spinaker Drive and make a right. NOTE if you were to go to the left, it is Olivas Park and right it is Spinaker Drive. Go about a mile until until you see the sign for the Greek at the Harbor and park in the parking lot with the other Pontiacs. Starts at 6:30-8:00. We usually go to Blackbeards for a beer and select a restraunt to have dinner.

WickedMom
04-08-2011, 03:42 AM
I don't think I can make this one... But maybe next month. I'll be at the seaside show in august for sure though!

Sent from my amazing and awesome iPhone4