PDA

View Full Version : Last Mohican: The "transplant" is complete!

LastMohican
04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Hello, boys:

I've relocated from the Houston area to Louisville and wanted to give a shout out to all you cats.

I'm orignally from Kentucky (Owensboro) so I'm real familiar with this area. My brother has lived here for the past 25 years.

We've been here for about a month and I've probably seen about 3 other G-8's.

My biggest disappointment is that there are no 1/4 mile tracks in the Louisville area; only 1/8's.

Question: are there any goon regular meets? If so, when and where?

Look forward to gettting to know you guys. See you on the street!

Last Mohican

GRRRR8
04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
I wondered where you went!

G8 GT V8
04-11-2011, 03:53 PM
You need to get your butt up to Cincy and hang out with us G8 goofballs... We have two quartermile tracks to pick from: Edgewater (www.edgewaterrace.com) and Tri-state (www.tristatedragway.com). I think most of us prefer Edgewater which has test-n-tune on Friday evenings. We're also looking to meet up with some Indiana guys in Indianapolis if you want to come up...here's its tread

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=24257

LastMohican
04-14-2011, 05:40 PM
My wife son are spending almost the entire month of June back in Texas and I'll some free weekends. I'll hit you guys up and come up for one of the T&T nights at Edgewater. That'll be a kick!

G8 GT V8
04-15-2011, 02:31 PM
That would be awesome I'll try to make sure I round up as many G8s as possible. We've had as many as 6 or 7 there before...the more the merrier