PDA

View Full Version : G8's at Charlotte AutoFair - Saturday April 9, 2011?

NC GXP
03-09-2011, 08:27 AM
I have 5 empty slots for G8, driver, and passenger. Cost is $0. This is our chance to show the world what a G8 is all about! Send me your e-mail address and I will send you the show guidelines. Arrival time is 6:30a.m. to 7:30a.m.! We will park together in a designated area.
Conrad Carter
alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net
704-983-2302

NC GXP
03-23-2011, 03:15 PM
I cannot believe that no one wants to be part of the biggest car event on the east coast! And it is free! Wow!!
Conrad

kendall.alston
03-25-2011, 02:01 AM
Man i wish i could make it down. Im currently in iraq, stationed in texas but from sanford, nc. I have not yet been to an event to where they actually recognize the G8s....a lot of people still dont know the power or potential that these cars have! Sucks that no one is jumping on this offer to roll, because God i knows if i was there i'll be there in a heart beat! Good luck finding someone fill in the gaps! Live the Good life!

kendall.alston
03-25-2011, 02:02 AM
but hey, here is my information if anymore events happen to go down in NC/SC! Thanks!
Kendall Alston
kendall.alston@yahoo.com

NC GXP
03-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Kendall,
Thanks for the interest! The best way to stay tuned is to join our www.YahooGroup.com .

We are listed under "nc_gxp". No, you don't have to own a GXP to be a member...just a G8! If you want, I can sign you up to the YahooGroup. I have your full name and e-mail address. Send me some photos of you car and I can post them there. If you have any mods on your G8, let me know what you have done and I will enter you in our database as well. Stay safe!! Hope to see you soon.
Conrad Carter

kendall.alston
03-26-2011, 12:51 PM
hey hows it going! I just became a member of your group! I do appreciate it! I will definitely keep in touch on the page! right now my internet is waaay to slow to upload photos on there (tried... lol) but i can definitely send you a few pictures and mods that i have done and/or will be doing in the future (already have a few parts purchased, got pics) but yea, just hit me up on how you want me to send them to you. i can easly email them...but i'll have to do two at a time lol. Thanks!