PDA

View Full Version : Pedders Xa Adjustable Coil Over Kit - Pre Sale

Rob@WretchedMS
12-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Pedders has announced the pricing for the Xa coil overs,

Presale with us requires a non refundable deposit of $350, you can however choose to pay in full now

G8 Xa - Presale
http://wretchedmotorsports.com/images/Xa-promo.png (http://wretchedmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=200_62_100_101&products_id=617)
G8 Xa Adjustable Coil Over Kit - PRE ORDER (http://wretchedmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=200_62_100_101&products_id=617)
Available starting in late January
This is a non refundable Deposit of $350

Retail 2399.99 for all 4 corners, (it comes as a kit for all 4)
Sale $1311.73
($350 Non Refundable Deposit To Reserve 1 Set)
This price will NEVER be offered again, this sale will end on December 25th at 12:01AM,
Some of these will be available in late January, while the rest will follow a few weeks after.
I do not have them added to the site, so send me a PM or an email to reserve your place, and i will get back to you with more info. (just cleared out my PM inbox out)

Pedders Sports Ryder Extreme Xa Coilovers

Pedders SportsRyder brand has been synonymous with high performance dampers for decades. Pedders SportsRyder shock absorbers and struts combine the most advanced technology with Pedders’ renowned expertise in the fine tuning of damping rates for superior handling while maintianing close to OEM ride quality. At the forefront of sports suspension is Pedders eXtreme XA, height adjustable coilover built to Pedders stringent quality standards. Pedders eXtreme XA features sports calibrated tunable damping, motorsport coil springs individually tuned to suit each application and a host of other high performance features including engineered OEM compatible bracket. The eXtreme XA is the pinnacle of performance suspension technology.

http://www.pedders.com.au/PS_images/assets/Extreme-XA-bulletpoints.jpg

Height adjustment is achieved by turning the entire coilover into the lower clevis. The 2mm preload on the coil remains the same regardless of height. The range of travel remains the same regardless of the installed height. As the spring perch is not the source of height adjustment and the spring preload remains the same, ride quality is identical at minimum drop and maximum drop.

The Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA adjustable coilover range features 30 Position Adjustable Bound and Rebound Damping with a positive CLICK. These are positive Click-to-Tune positions. There is no guess work or doubt as to the setting. You can feel each click as you adjust the damping. The secret code for a Pontiac G8 is 21 CLICKS front and 19 CLICKS rear along with 615mm front and 590mm rear ride heights. How good is it --Driving with eXtreme Xa Coilovers is better than ___.

Pedders eXtreme Xa Features

46mm High Pressure Nitrogen Monotube Construction for incredible control. Pedders R & D insisted the Xa line would be the best. They did not compromise that standard. Set to position 10 the Xa coilovers are approximately matched to Pedders GSR valving. These are adjustable up and down the Critical Damping Scale and dial in more comfort or control.

30 Positive Position Damping Adjustment eliminates the possibility of adjustment error. It is as simple as turning the knob and clicking down to zero and then counting the clicks up. There are no soft settings, no need to estimate how many degrees the valve adjustment has been turned, no doubts that it is set right. Positive clicks each and every time.

Threaded Tube / Mount Height Adjustment delivers consistent spring rate and ride quality. The Xa line requires only 2mm of spring load. Suspension travel remains the same regardless of the selected ride height. This is class leading technology.

OEM Compatible Bracketry so that your brake line and ABS fittings clip into place just like they did from the factory. Did you expect anything less from Pedders?

High Strength Steel Strut Clevis Design for Optimal Strength is a standard feature in the Xa line. The Xa construction is robust. We know how you drive. We drive the same way.

Top Mounts are Included in most applications. The G8 Xa kit comes complete with Pedders Best in Class 5851 Strut Mount and 5030 Bearings assembled with 2mm of spring load ready to install. Some application require the use of a factory mount or plate. That is the case with the G8 rear strut. See the fitting notes by application for specifics on you vehicle.

Advanced Alloy Motorsport Coils are would with Pedders Precision to be withing 2mm of Loaded Ride Height. As you setup your vehicle with Xa coilovers you will be starting with a perfectly matched set of coils.

Aluminium Spring Perches and Locking Rings reduce mass. Not only are they light weight, they look great!

Each Pedders Suspension Sports Ryder eXtreme XA Coil Over Kit Includes;

- Set of 4 Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA Adjustable Coil Over’s*
- Height Adjustment spanners
- Fitting and Adjustment Instructions

*Most kits include top mounts however some kits require re-using original front mounts.

Read More About Pedders eXtereme Xa Coilovers (http://www.peddersusa.com/products/6/14)

Our 480 RWHP ProCharged and Pedderised G8 runs on Bridgestone Pole Position (http://www.bridgestonetire.com/tireselector/GlamourIndex_BS_EN.aspx?ProductID=1113)275/35/19 tires. The Potenza RE050A Pole Position comes loaded with race-inspired technology: UNI-T for outstanding wet and dry traction, a tread pattern that promotes rapid water evacuation, variable dimensions in the tread blocks, and a smooth shape to reduce noise. An asymmetrical pattern in the RE050A Pole Position tread increases surface contact to enhance acceleration and cornering. Bridgestone Pole Position is the ideal tire to showcase Pedders Xa technology.

http://www.peddersusa.com/PS_images/assets/G8_BurnOut.png

http://www.indi300.com/sponsoren/Bridgestone-motorsport-logo.jpg (http://www.bridgestonetire.com/)

Caution: Test driving any Pedderised vehicle can be dangerous. Pedderised vehicles have been known to induce suspension envy and sleepless nights filled with longing. Before test-driving any Pedderised vehicle, check with you banking and accounting professionals. Pedderised vehicles are known to induce credit card bills and reduced bank balances. There is no antidote. Only genuine Pedders can cure Suspension Envy.

GeorgeInNePa
12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
$1088.26 off of regular price?

$2399.99 is what they'll be, when?

Rob@WretchedMS
12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
After 12/24

GeorgeInNePa
12-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Ah, yes, I went back and re-read it.

Damn, that's a good deal, I just might have to spring for it. I was planning on doing something else with that money...

PS
I was just looking at your site, they are there now.

Rob@WretchedMS
12-13-2008, 10:20 PM
I have them on the site now so you can pre-order them, the preorder is 350, and they won't be here until late Jan early Feb.

After this sale is over (EVERYTHING is on sale) the price will go back up to 2399.99 on Dec 24th

GeorgeInNePa
12-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Makes me wish I didn't buy the x-member bushings, a few weeks ago, that I still haven't installed.

lol

Good prices!

GRRRR8
12-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Awesome deal Rob!

edmanet
12-15-2008, 11:47 AM
If I bought these .... where do I get them installed in Maryland ??? The last time I checked there were no authorized installers in Maryland. It was a pain trying to get the x-bushings installed.

Rob@WretchedMS
12-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Lucky Dog Garage LLC

t/a BEHE Performance
2480 Rt 97 Suite 1
Glenwood, MD 21738
410-489-6792 fax

www.beheperformance.com

Ph: 410-489-0230
info@beheperformance.com (%69%6e%66%6f%40%62%65%68%65%70%65%72%66%6f%72%6d% 61%6e%63%65%2e%63%6f%6d)

Justice Pete
12-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Lucky Dog is almost as good as Rob or they would be if John was married to Kim. LOL

These are phenomenal deals that are even better with Dealers like Rob backing them up with professional installation and killer tech support.

GeorgeInNePa
12-17-2008, 09:25 AM
I see over on g8board, Pete posted that the new Xa coil-over would have a plate mount system, instead of the rubber bushing.

Info?

mjduell2009
12-17-2008, 09:37 AM
I have them on the site now so you can pre-order them, the preorder is 350, and they won't be here until late Jan early Feb.

After this sale is over (EVERYTHING is on sale) the price will go back up to 2399.99 on Dec 24th

Rob,
What is the install price at your shop for those? What do you think I can get for my Track II springs and shocks if I sold them on the boards, just curious?

--Mike

Rob@WretchedMS
12-17-2008, 01:29 PM
pm sent

G8V8
12-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Rob,
What is the install price at your shop for those? What do you think I can get for my Track II springs and shocks if I sold them on the boards, just curious?

--Mike

Good question.

Justice Pete
12-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Camber plates and pillow ball bearings will be available for the VE / ZETA / G8 and the VZ / GTO in 2009. There is a fitment chart in the Xa section of our website that shows part numbers and fitments. If the part is available for order it shows a part number. The same is true in your Dealer's Pedders Powered On Line Store.

Xa kits for the G8 and GTO will arrive with a 5851 strut mount and 5030 bearing already installed and 2mm of preload on the coil. Remove the OE strut and fit the Xa strut.

NEVER USA AN AIR GUN TO TIGHTEN A JAM NUR OR STRUT RETAING PLATE NUT. IT WILL DAMAGE THE UNIT AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY.

Pillow Ball Bearings are $95 per Set
Camber Plates $299 per Set

Kermit
12-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I see over on g8board, Pete posted that the new Xa coil-over would have a plate mount system, instead of the rubber bushing.

Info?

Can I get that PM that you sent to George also Rob.
I talked to you today after I put my $350 down. I would like to know about this plate mount system too.
Thanks again for your patience with all my questions.

Rob@WretchedMS
12-29-2008, 04:32 PM
The Plate Mount is something on the board for late summer, i don't really have any more info on it.

GeorgeInNePa
12-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Can I get that PM that you sent to George also Rob.
I talked to you today after I put my $350 down. I would like to know about this plate mount system too.
Thanks again for your patience with all my questions.

All the info I have, I got from here. The mounts and bearings will be available, "soon".

;)

I ordered the Xa Struts, I'll probably upgrade the mounts and bearings when available.

JMorris
12-30-2008, 10:35 PM
When I inquired install was about 1k.

Rob@WretchedMS
12-31-2008, 05:25 AM
1k for install of what? the coil over kit?

JMorris
12-31-2008, 11:27 PM
yep, that would include the install with the street 1 bushings and the alignment according to Mike.

Rob@WretchedMS
01-01-2009, 07:27 AM
that makes more sense, so not just the coil overs,

that's for the coil overs, street 1 kit, and an alignment, different dealers in different parts of the country will have different pricing, but it doesn't sound wrong.

Justice Pete
01-13-2009, 01:42 PM
When I install my camber plates and pillow ball mounts I will post the before and after pictures here as well as my driving impressions. Until then here is a video of the G8 doing a little skid pad business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeGIm8L6G6o