PDA

View Full Version : Stock Mufflers: G8 GT or GXP

christiancoach
02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I am looking for some Stock Mufflers. GT or GXP. Local only please. Thanks

edmanet
02-04-2011, 05:57 PM
You should post your location.....I don't see it any where.

Crazy8
02-04-2011, 06:09 PM
If you have a corsa, why do you want to switch?

christiancoach
02-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Seattle. I am just looking to pick up a set of stockers. Not looking for a swap.

Rubbabubi
02-07-2011, 11:42 PM
I might be willing to let my stock GT mufflers go. What kind of prices are you looking to spend for them? I'm in Olympia BTW.

christiancoach
02-08-2011, 06:52 AM
I might be willing to let my stock GT mufflers go. What kind of prices are you looking to spend for them? I'm in Olympia BTW.

At this point I am not sure I will need them, so not looking to spend much. Would need to look at the For Sale thread and see what is reasonable.
Was kind of hoping someone was wanting them out of their garage and would let me have them for coming to get them. :-)

Rubbabubi
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Well I don't really need them but I wouldn't mind keeping them so that if the day ever comes that I want to trade the g8 in then I can part it out and put most of the stock stuff back on. I'm only willing to get rid of them if I can at least get a little bit for them. I'm sure you can find someone though that is willing to get rid of them for free.

christiancoach
02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Well I don't really need them but I wouldn't mind keeping them so that if the day ever comes that I want to trade the g8 in then I can part it out and put most of the stock stuff back on. I'm only willing to get rid of them if I can at least get a little bit for them. I'm sure you can find someone though that is willing to get rid of them for free.

Sell your car?? BLASPHEMY!!!! No soup for you!

Rubbabubi
02-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Sell your car?? BLASPHEMY!!!! No soup for you!

I don't really ever plan on selling the car. I've just never owned a car this long and it's only been 14 months. I tend to bored easily, but thank god it's hard to get bored with this car. Plus I keep getting new mods for the car and it makes it feel like it's a new car again. :)