PDA

View Full Version : Bumper....ripped off...

kendall.alston
12-22-2010, 05:28 AM
So... i ripped my bumper off when i tried backin out from a parking space where it got caught by some re-bar....yeeaaaa.... i was able get the area where the bolts got ripped out kinda welded...(boot-leg..) i got everything "lookin" as if nothing is wrong...lol but im in need of a place or web sit to where i can find a new front end so i can get it painted and replaced. Thanks... :) (smiley face!!!)

Chewy
12-22-2010, 08:20 AM
So... i ripped my bumper off when i tried backin out from a parking space where it got caught by some re-bar....yeeaaaa.... i was able get the area where the bolts got ripped out kinda welded...(boot-leg..) i got everything "lookin" as if nothing is wrong...lol but im in need of a place or web sit to where i can find a new front end so i can get it painted and replaced. Thanks... :) (smiley face!!!)

Pace Performance. They're a vendor here and will hook you up.

I did the same thing, but it just put a dent in my lower lip. I got lucky I guess... It was re-bar holding the parking blocks from moving.

avintegrator
12-22-2010, 10:18 AM
I did the same thing, Got my new GXP bumper from the dealer then the other parts and pieces from Pace.

KEV-O
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I've got a PBM GT bumper sitting in my house collecting dust

-Ray-
12-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Ship it to Iraq?

Fatdaddy
12-23-2010, 04:14 AM
My wife did the same thing to mine. I replaced the pieces myself. I left the plate mount off. So far, no questions asked. Make sure you have a good paint shop.

KEV-O
12-23-2010, 08:02 AM
Ship it to Iraq?

lol
i thought you were gonna deliver it for me?