PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

13 QTR
12-15-2010, 03:27 PM
.......justed saying....had to come up with something...the alabama scene is dead. Hell...the southeast sub-forum is slow......

GR/G8/GT
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
.......justed saying....had to come up with something...the alabama scene is dead. Hell...the southeast sub-forum is slow......

Yeah, haven't been able to get much interest out of the G8 owners in the Huntsville area. I've come across three or four, but they aren't interested in their cars for more than just getting from A to B. We have a small group of Impala SS guys in the area and we get together once a month. We're pretty informal, but it's a good bunch if you just want to talk cars. and several also have LS cars. In addition to the my G8, the garages also include a Trailblazer SS, a C4 GS, and a C5 convertible. We had several go to the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout at Atlanta Dragway last month. We're getting together Dec 29, probably around 5 pm at the Longhorn on US72 at Research Park Blvd. Newcomers are welcome. PM me if you're interested and I'll keep you posted.