PDA

View Full Version : Do you need TPM Sensors for your G8???

TPMSXpress
12-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey fellow G8 owners, I am an Engineer for the aftermarket supplier that supplies GM with most of the their Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors, including our Epsilon II Snap-in sensors for the Pontiac G8 (and Holden versions). If you are replacing your wheels and do NOT want to pay the extraordinarily high prices for TPM sensors, then drop me a PM me with your contact information and we will hook you up.

FYI: We are the leading supplier of TPM sensors worldwide and supply to most automakers worldwide. If you have another vehicle and need parts, let me know and I will tell you if we supply the TPMS.

NEWSFLASH!!!

We just received Vendor status on the board and are here to supply you with the best available original equipment TPM Sensors for your Pontiac G8, or almost any other vehicle!

Being a vendor, in addition to our great buyer feedback, gives you the added confidence to order from us. We look forward to making you our next satisfied customer!

We are happy to announce that pricing has been set at $90.00 USD for a vehicle set of four G8 TPM Sensors, which includes free shipping! We have very positive feedback among fellow board members and would like to provide you with the highest quality OEM sensors at the BEST price available.

wreckwriter
12-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Good to have you here. Certainly the name Schrader, as in Schrader valve, is well known. There may a few who don't know what it is but there's nobody who hasn't used them!

TPMSXpress
12-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Good to have you here. Certainly the name Schrader, as in Schrader valve, is well known. There may a few who don't know what it is but there's nobody who hasn't used them!

Thanks wreckwriter...and thanks for the invite to this board. I'm sure I will enjoy my time here.

:headbang:

Chewy
12-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah I went without them on my winter wheels and tires due to the unneeded cost. I have gotten used to the light now.

I may be interested depending on the cost and then have them put in for next years winter.

Chris

MANOFSTEEL69
12-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Oh sure....after the fact...LOL! Welcome aboard!

TPMSXpress
12-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah I went without them on my winter wheels and tires due to the unneeded cost. I have gotten used to the light now.

I may be interested depending on the cost and then have them put in for next years winter.

Chris

Just sent you a PM with info.

TPMSXpress
12-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh sure....after the fact...LOL! Welcome aboard!

Hahaha, sorry...better late than never, right?

I probably would have been here earlier, but I just bought my '09 White Hot G8 two weeks ago...

...and I LOVE IT!!! :headbang:

TPMSXpress
12-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for all of the great feedback guys, I appreciate it!

GRRRR8
12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Welcome and glad to have you hear.

Chewy
12-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Welcome and glad to have you hear.

Why? Was he deaf? :nah:

TPMSXpress
12-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Why? Was he deaf? :nah:

WHAT? Could you speak up a little??? LOL

:deadhorse:

R.Penguin
12-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Ya' know, sumtymes charly don't spell so gud, but he does know his shyt when it cums to carz. WTF! Most Texans don't wear pants outside and have less than 3 teeth. :oops:

Paniller
12-24-2008, 07:49 AM
I got mine in the mail today, thanks Jason. What a steal. Well, actually, that's what you'd expect to pay for these things, everyone else just marks up the shit out of them. Can I buy the rest off you and sell them on ebay? lol.

Seriously though, what other cars do they fit? At this price, I'd grab another set or two for my other family members' cars. (Grand Prix and a TSX)

Also, how do these suckers work? I'm an electrical engineer, so I've always been curious. Do they actually have batteries? Or is it some kind of magnet system that vibrates and gives off a frequency?

TopFig1
12-25-2008, 10:10 AM
I had my new Ruff racing 928's installed on Base in San Diego. The cost for all four valves with sensors was 48.00. Initiall estimate from the dealer almost made me poop my trousers. LOL.

Fig

TPMSXpress
12-29-2008, 02:05 PM
That price for TPM sensors is too low to be original equipment parts. I strongly urge anyone purchasing these type of wheel/tire packages to be careful of the TPM sensors being installed. Most of these tire shops buy cheap Chinese made sensors that are NOT quality electronics and which will lead to numerous issues down the line for you. Remember, despite the trash talking heard much of the time, these sensors ARE safety components and can have a significant impact on the performance and safety of your G8...as well as your wallet.

Don't settle for anything less than original equipment Epsilon II TPM sensors.

:twocents:

I had my new Ruff racing 928's installed on Base in San Diego. The cost for all four valves with sensors was 48.00. Initiall estimate from the dealer almost made me poop my trousers. LOL.

Fig

Splat
01-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Got mine in the mail Friday, just wanted to say thank you, Jason.

TPMSXpress
01-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Excellent, I am very glad to hear there weren't any delays in shipping over the New Year holiday.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Got mine in the mail Friday, just wanted to say thank you, Jason.

khaneric
01-08-2009, 12:14 AM
So now that i finally have my new spare tire coming I'm going to need one of these... can you shoot me a PM on price! Thanks :)

DZL
01-10-2009, 04:11 PM
i'll be picking up an extra set from you soon...

G8H8
01-10-2009, 08:22 PM
PM price for four please!!!!

G8-SSV
01-11-2009, 12:15 AM
why can't you post price ?

TPMSXpress
01-15-2009, 07:17 PM
why can't you post price ?

I just sent you a PM with an explanation.

mojovious
01-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Got mine about a week ago, installed them in my snow shoe set-up. Perfection is the best word to describe the transaction and the quality. Programming was simple, and they work like a charm - no surprises or issues. JPayne is the real deal. These TPMS are superior quality as compared to the TPMS in my Acura and Audi. Even the valve caps are nice. Thanks again Jason!

TPMSXpress
01-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Got mine about a week ago, installed them in my snow shoe set-up. Perfection is the best word to describe the transaction and the quality. Programming was simple, and they work like a charm - no surprises or issues. JPayne is the real deal. These TPMS are superior quality as compared to the TPMS in my Acura and Audi. Even the valve caps are nice. Thanks again Jason!

Wow, thank you very much for the positive feedback, we appreciate that very much!

You are :welcome:

TPMSXpress
01-27-2009, 07:13 PM
:bump:

Robert@KBXPerformance
02-02-2009, 04:19 PM
I will be placing my order here soon Jason. Sent ya a PM.

Marquor
02-19-2009, 05:30 PM
thanks again jpayne for all your help, you're a life saver dude

:-)

TPMSXpress
03-05-2009, 06:59 PM
thanks again jpayne for all your help, you're a life saver dude

:-)

Just so you know, if anyone else has general TPMS questions, don't hesitate to ask me...I can answer your questions on any TPM-related concern, setup, relearn procedure, etc.

G8H8
03-05-2009, 07:16 PM
^^^^He also has great prices....if he still has any in stock.....highly recommended

PontiacDan
03-14-2009, 09:51 AM
ttt --- pm sent

Eracer
03-16-2009, 02:58 PM
PM sent also!

TPMSXpress
04-07-2009, 04:18 PM
PM sent also!

Thanks again guys for all the great feedback! Now that Spring has almost sprung, I look forward to seeing all these great new wheels on my local G8's.

TPMSXpress
04-22-2009, 04:11 PM
NEWSFLASH!!!

We just received Vendor status on the board and are here to supply you with the best available original equipment TPM Sensors for your Pontiac G8, or almost any other vehicle!

Being a vendor, in addition to our great buyer feedback, gives you the added confidence to order from us. We look forward to making you our next satisfied customer!

TPMSXpress
06-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Summer is here and I know many of you are looking to fit your G8's with new wheels. Don't pay too much for new Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors. We have the best prices on new OEM TPM Sensors...GUARANTEED!

TPMSXpress
09-02-2009, 03:50 PM
NEWSFLASH!: We are having a clearance sale on new, unused C4 Corvette and C6 Corvette Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors. These are OEM Clamp-in sensors with aluminum valve stems and matching valve caps. These sensors will run anywhere from $48.00 to $150.00+ PER SENSOR.

For a very limited time we are offering a full vehicle set of four C4 or four C6 Corvette TPM Sensors for $100.00 USD TOTAL, which includes free ground shipping!!! That's a full set of Corvette TPM Sensors for $100.00, as opposed to the $600.00 you would pay if you purchase these sensors from GM!

If you are interested, please PM me, or send an email to OEMXpress@gmail.com.

We will offer an additional 10% discount for any bulk orders of 20 sensors or more!!!

This is an amazing deal if you have a C4 or C6 Corvette (or know someone who does)!

kyllekkc
09-02-2009, 05:42 PM
whats the cost on a set my new tpms don't work need some. interested

TPMSXpress
01-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Please make sure you PM us with any questions or for ordering information, as we are immediately notified of new PM's, but do not always check this thread for questions. Thanks everyone!

TPMSXpress
04-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Thank you to everyone who continues to support us....we appreciate you and your feedback!!

ATTENTION: PM me for a special pricing promotion we are running. Take advantage of 33% discount pricing if you order a set of TPM Sensors by Friday, April 9th, 2010!!!

-Ray-
04-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Closing this one since you have another thread here and several more on the forum.