PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Door Locks

Hojobyte
12-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Guys,
I just got a 2009 G8 GT and I love it.......but I have a question. When I go to get out of the car and hit the button to lock the doors, the doors unlock themselves before I can get out and shut the door. How can I make the doors stay locked so when I close the door it is all locked up?

Also when I am in engineering mode my battery is never more than 80% charged. Is that normal? Should it not be at 100%? Do you think I have a bad battery?

Thanks to all that reply,

Hojobyte :woohoo:

wreckwriter
12-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I believe the unlock/lock behavior is adjustable in DIC options.

-Ray-
12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Hey Guys,
I just got a 2009 G8 GT and I love it.......but I have a question. When I go to get out of the car and hit the button to lock the doors, the doors unlock themselves before I can get out and shut the door. How can I make the doors stay locked so when I close the door it is all locked up?

Also when I am in engineering mode my battery is never more than 80% charged. Is that normal? Should it not be at 100%? Do you think I have a bad battery?

Thanks to all that reply,

Hojobyte :woohoo:

Use your remote to lock the car. The reason it unlocks is so you don't lock your keys in the car.

J Wikoff
12-04-2008, 08:07 PM
But it honks FIVE TIMES if you hit the FOB lock with a door open, and then it doesn't lock the door. Effin retarded. If I hit the button on the FOB, I'VE GOT THE DAMN KEYS IN MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! This little feature pisses me off every time I hit the button before I shut the door. I wish there was a way to turn off the anti-lockout feature.

R.Penguin
12-04-2008, 10:44 PM
but it honks five times if you hit the fob lock with a door open, and then it doesn't lock the door. Effin retarded. If i hit the button on the fob, i've got the damn keys in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!! This little feature pisses me off every time i hit the button before i shut the door. I wish there was a way to turn off the anti-lockout feature.
rtfm!

jnak
12-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Why don't you just close the door before you lock it?