PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy from HIDgeeks.com

G8V8
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
These guys are totally unreachable. Once they get your money you cannot reach them by phone or e-mail. I could not even reach them through a paypal dispute. Save your time and money and buy from anybody else.

MoonPie
11-29-2010, 07:36 PM
I just finished inquiring about their customer service by email.

Cobra
11-29-2010, 07:50 PM
How did you come by their products? Website? What do they sell? Ahhhh never mind.

-Ray-
11-30-2010, 02:57 AM
It looks like the web site server is in Franklin, Indiana. Not too far from Travis, and a city I visit on a regular basis. Since they only answer the phone after 4pm est, I imagine this is run from someone's garage or basement.

From their "About us" page.

OUR PROMISE TO THE CUSTOMERS
We will always providing quick responses to any questions or comments that you may have before, during, or after your order. Order status updates and tracking number for most products is provided so that you always know the status of your order. We are strives to offer the largest variety of high quality products at the most affordable prices. We have dedicated ourselves to providing our customers with excellent service, meeting and surpassing all industry standards.

They may be in Tenn.

http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/?hostname=72.32.189.123

mtolivecracker
11-30-2010, 05:28 AM
sounds just like DDM tuning, who ive made the mistake of buying from twice now. I need to quit them and spend the extra 10 bucks on a place with at least ok customer service. to get in touch with DDM, you need to be on hold for 15-45 min, and they have no email. Product is fine, but man its troublesome.

Sounds like a similar experience.

SRG963
11-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Ok

Camar0
01-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I used ebay xentec in past with decent results. Light pattern was junk but thats the housing/retrofit problem in general.

Maverick Man
01-05-2011, 09:14 PM
heck you could have bought them though me. lol! ;) i carry HIDs!!!

laserred
01-05-2011, 09:33 PM
We are strives to offer the largest variety of high quality products at the most affordable prices.

Guess they cut corners on a webmaster who is fluent in English to save you some money.

DarkPhoenix
01-08-2011, 04:33 AM
heck you could have bought them though me. lol! ;) i carry HIDs!!!

Do you have the bulbs for the foglights in 5000k? 25 watt

IntegraGuy07
10-31-2012, 03:24 AM
It looks like the web site server is in Franklin, Indiana. Not too far from Travis, and a city I visit on a regular basis. Since they only answer the phone after 4pm est, I imagine this is run from someone's garage or basement.

From their "About us" page.

OUR PROMISE TO THE CUSTOMERS
We will always providing quick responses to any questions or comments that you may have before, during, or after your order. Order status updates and tracking number for most products is provided so that you always know the status of your order. We are strives to offer the largest variety of high quality products at the most affordable prices. We have dedicated ourselves to providing our customers with excellent service, meeting and surpassing all industry standards.

They may be in Tenn.

http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/?hostname=72.32.189.123

I recently purchased and HID kit from hidgeeks.com and spent a little over $100 on the low and high beam kits. I ordered them on Oct. 12, 2012 and haven't gotten the kits yet. In fact, on their homepage it says "FREE 1-3 Days Shipping on all order!" That's a bunch of B.S. right there... this is my third WEEK waiting for the kits. DO NOT SHOP AT HIDGEEKS.COM!!!!

IntegraGuy07
10-31-2012, 03:24 AM
an* HID kit

IntegraGuy07
10-31-2012, 03:38 AM
Okay, I found some more interesting info in my account when I logged in. I am posting a JPEG image, so you can see what I'm talking about here. The thing is, I live on the West coast in Vancouver, WA. These weirdos or whatever you want to call them sent MY ORDER to freaking Gladstone, MI !!!! STUPID, OR WHAT? 17022

They took my money from my card and sent my order to someone who didn't even pay for the kits... this is really upsetting. One more thing - when I checked my bank account, they have this phone number listed: 315-533-1277. I am not sure if it's the number to call them or what... but I'm really upset right now :huh::huh: