PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know how many 09.5 g8 gt were made?

jeff
11-28-2010, 01:18 AM
I tried looking for this before posting so excuse me if its a duplicate.Mods please move if need be.I was just curious as to how many of these g8gt 09.5 were made.Pontiac never gave up info on the GXP accept the total count of what...........1829.I have seen some of the breakdown sheets for 08-09 with color and the numbers.Anyway just thought I would put it out there.

travis gore
11-28-2010, 05:08 AM
this is all that I could find.
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt330/trgore/G8%20technical/colorchart.jpg

it does not really show the 09.5 though

jeff
11-28-2010, 05:21 AM
Thanks Travis.Yeah this is cool and I have seen this before.I figure it's probably next to impossible to get the 09.5 numbers.Maybe in the future who knows.Didn't realize your color is so low.Sweet!

travis gore
11-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Thanks Travis.Yeah this is cool and I have seen this before.I figure it's probably next to impossible to get the 09.5 numbers.Maybe in the future who knows.Didn't realize your color is so low.Sweet!

maybe some day we will know. The PSM is low until Sunday at the National meet I was the only one. I think there was 3 total at the nationals. They must have sent them to Indy the dealership that I bought from had 3 the day that I purchased mine. From time to time at cars shows and meets a lot of people have told me that they have never seen this color.