PDA

View Full Version : Spencers HIDs

Demos-Analem-Kratos
11-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Well after much thought i decided to buy an HID kit from spencers. I know hes not the cheapest but he seemed very trustworthy and i heard his customer service is very good (which i would see the benefits of later)!

My experience:
Ordered the HID kit and had a very good shipping experience. Spencer answered all questions for me prior to my purchase via both phone calls and text. Let it be known that if i sent him a message i got REALLY prompt responses!

Kit arrives and comes in a nice sturdy protective case.

When it came to install i found a very nice writeup on our forum that helped a ton (be sure to check it out if you decide to pursue HID's).

During the install i had a few questions about what to do. When i called Spencer he answered every time and gave me great feedback on how to properly install!

Overall I am extremely pleased with my experience of ordering form Spencer and his customer support when it came to install. Spencer seems like a great guy and i would definitely tell anyone on the fence to jump over and buy a set!

IndyGT
11-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Nice review. What wattage and color temp did you go with? Looking to do this soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kermit
11-15-2010, 04:17 PM
I have to also say that Spencer is top notch. I was just commenting in one of the forms about how one of my fogs seems to not always come one right away and I would have to turn them off and them back on to get both to work. He actually told me about the warranty so now I have a new ballast coming my way to fix my issue.

GREAT Customer service!!!

DarkPhoenix
11-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Nice review. I have a set ordered and cant wait for them to get here!

Demos-Analem-Kratos
11-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Nice review. What wattage and color temp did you go with? Looking to do this soon too.

I have 6k 35watt. Love them! Dont go any higher then 6k though stay in the 4-6k range!

IndyGT
11-16-2010, 05:05 AM
I have 6k 35watt. Love them! Dont go any higher then 6k though stay in the 4-6k range!

Thanks. Yeah, I don't want really blue or purplish lights either.