PDA

View Full Version : NEPontiac.org

Slizzo
10-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey guys, not sure I've mentioned it here, but NEPontiac.org is the local board for the Pontiac guys in the North East.

There are of course more than just Pontiac owners there, lots of just w-body owners in general, some Bonneville and Buick guys in there as well.

And of course G8 owners. There are 3 of us now on the board there, not sure if they're over here though. I've mentioned to them to stop by here and have a look-see.

http://www.nepontiac.org/forum/index.php

GerryC
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
I saw a PBM GT with what sounded like straight pipes driving around New Haven for the first time last week. Was that you?

Slizzo
10-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I saw a PBM GT with what sounded like straight pipes driving around New Haven for the first time last week. Was that you?

I was in New Haven on Wednesday at YNH Hospital with my Dad and Stepmom. Only time I've been down there. Valet'd my car so it would have been me or the guy driving my car to the lot in it around there.

Besides that I'm hardly ever on the shore.

I'm originally from Woodbridge, but ever since returning home from the Army I've been moving further and further north in the state. Lived with my parents in Branford for a short bit, moved to Wallingford, then New Britain and now am in Newington.

MAYBEN
10-02-2010, 07:09 PM
just joined

Flipped192
10-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Bump for a good forum !