PDA

View Full Version : Potential GXP drivers seem to be backing out.

99-LS1-SS
11-24-2008, 01:47 PM
I've been surfing the boards and since the flurry of reviews people have been away from the GXP and going after the GTs. The weird thing is that ALL of the reviews that I've read about the GXP have been great.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing something....

As it stands right now I'm still getting the GXP. I just wish that GM/Pontiac would release some freaking information regarding pricing and a definitive date!!! What the hell is up with all of the secretiveness?!?!
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Steve
11-24-2008, 01:58 PM
I wish I could just swap my GT for a GXP and not lose any money but since that's not gonna happen i'm 'stuck' with mine for now.. though If I had a choice i'd go GXP!

GRRRR8
11-24-2008, 02:09 PM
I guess we will have to wait until we see what happens with GM. It would not surprise me at all if they dump the GXP do to cost and demand. They could sell 1000s of 35-40 mpg cars and that law is coming where they will have to, so it wont be long until we really know what is going to happen.

99-LS1-SS
11-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Well, I just got some KICK ASS news related to my finances. I am much more relieved about getting the GXP. Now it's on like Donkey Kong!!

PSB GXP M6!!!!

N2G8GXP
11-25-2008, 04:43 AM
SRM or Pather black GXP M6 just getting impatient!

99-LS1-SS
11-25-2008, 05:06 AM
I totally feel you on getting impatient. I'm going crazy reading all the posts about people driving their cars and how happy they are with them. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. The only problem is this Christmas eve has lasted 4 month!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I haven't messed my self up on the first round of GXPs. My dealer is getting 7 GXPs and of those 7 3 are going to be manual transmission cars. Originally I wanted the liquid red and I told him that when he put his order in. I have since changed my mind to the pacific slate blue. The problem is that he doesn't know what the color of the other two cars are. The only deal breaker is the stryker blue and no sunroof. If the other two are any colors besides liquid red or stryker blue and they have a sunroof then one of them is mine.