PDA

View Full Version : BMR sway bars and Moog endlinks

bradshow
09-11-2010, 11:51 AM
I got the BMR sway bars installed and the Moog endlinks yesterday morning, I'm a glutton for punishment and couldn't wait for the new bushing cradles to show up, lol. All I can say is "WOOOOOOW". I have a few suspension mods done already and the car just didn't feel as tight as I wanted and the sway bars were the next choice. Got a sweet deal on them from another member here. If you're on the fence about buying them, don't wait. They are a night a day difference. I have both set to the max stiffness and its almost like the car is on rails now. Almost zero roll. I still need to install the radius rod bushings and the rear upper control arm bushings to complete the bushing swap. As for the Moog endlinks, I will post a comparison pic later as I forgot to upload it before I got to work but they are significantly beefier and have greasable ball joints. So if you're gonna do the front sway bar, I would say go ahead and get the endlinks as well just so you don't have to worry about them down the road. I would say that my suspension mods are 95% complete and I couldn't be happier with how the car handles now.

SRG963
09-11-2010, 02:48 PM
BRM Swaybars are the best suspension bang for the buck mod IMO

I like the improved handling responce, no lift on corners is nice.

Plus they have great customer service!

jcmGT
09-11-2010, 03:13 PM
FWIW, Amazon has the moog endlinks K750163 / K750162 $30.86 each to the door.

CntryClub007
09-11-2010, 10:40 PM
OMG just finished installing xA's + BMR sways + Camaro Brakes = FTFW. This car is like a race-car now, I absolutely love it. Running on a high right now LOL

bradshow
09-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Crappy phone pic but the Moog links are thicker and the ball joints are greasable and a much better quality.

screw991le
09-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Hummm, Links added to my wish list. Just waiting on the BMR springs.

BMR Sales
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all the reviews guys, these sway bars have been a huge hit for us. We just picked up a new to us 09 G8 GT so we can prototype some more parts for the G8's for you guys.

2StepsAhead
09-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Control arms!!! LOL, had to.

icantpickaname13
09-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Thanks for all the reviews guys, these sway bars have been a huge hit for us. We just picked up a new to us 09 G8 GT so we can prototype some more parts for the G8's for you guys.

Im all for this!! Thanks for taking care of us G8 guys I love the swaybars! Heres hoping for beefier endlinks to deal with the extra pull from the swaybars!

Control arms!!! LOL, had to.

I second that!! If bmr made these at a remotely reasonable price im sure they would sell out instantly, I know I would be ready to shed the money on them as soon as BMR says GO!

SRG963
09-14-2010, 03:53 AM

Awesome!

BMR Sales
09-14-2010, 04:55 AM
Im all for this!! Thanks for taking care of us G8 guys I love the swaybars! Heres hoping for beefier endlinks to deal with the extra pull from the swaybars!

I second that!! If bmr made these at a remotely reasonable price im sure they would sell out instantly, I know I would be ready to shed the money on them as soon as BMR says GO!

Endlinks are coming very soon and I just saw a pallet of lasered plates out in the shop for the rear lower control arms. I can asure you guys the new stuff we have coming out wil be affordable as is the rest our suspension/chassis stuff for the G8.

Chewy
09-14-2010, 01:29 PM

Need I tell you what I want Kyle?

Front Radius Arms and LCA's... PLEASE!!!! Christ the back is fine... It's the front that are CRAP!

Chris

BMR Sales
09-15-2010, 05:18 AM
Need I tell you what I want Kyle?

Front Radius Arms and LCA's... PLEASE!!!! Christ the back is fine... It's the front that are CRAP!

Chris
It comes down to the same answer everytime BALL JOINTS!:shiner:

Once we get that figured out which we are still working on everything will move much more quickly and get the parts finished up and get it released.