PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a potential GTO VS G8 race November 6th at Atco?

youngrushhour
09-02-2010, 10:18 PM
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381306

As some of you already know its the Pontiac Nationals at Atco Raceway On Saturday November 6th, There is nothing schedueled at the moment for a Seperate New Gen Gto Race/Show, (Like we had a few years ago With 60 Gto's showing up) but I was curious as to how many people would be interested in coming out to a New Gen Gto Race/Show or just Race with big ass payouts.

I was also thinking of having multiple sponsors to make it a great event.

Some of you have expressed you want to get together and stuff I was just thinking this is a great track,a great day, and good time of year maybe we could make it even better by having/doing are own thing.
I don't know you tell me. Hell I don't even know if I get a call back from management or not,We shall see, I'm not call a million times either i'm to busy... but if it works out it would be great, & only If we can get enough people.

What do you guys think? Yes? NO? ?

Bruce is organizing this and I'm trying to see if some of the G8 guys want to join. There probably won't be enough GTOs to just have a GTO race, so it will hopefully be expanded to include us!

Either sign up there to talk to Bruce and the board about it or I'll relay your thoughts to him.

procsG8
09-15-2010, 10:11 AM
is this going to be a heads/up class, bracket class, or index? I may be down.