PDA

View Full Version : Found these under car today

HuskerG8
11-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this. I found these in my garage today in an area right under the G8. They are 10mm. It was from the center of firewall area.

I apologize if the pics are too small. First time trying to post pictures. Any ideas?

wreckwriter
11-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Spare parts from the factory air box you removed when you installed your Roto-Fab?

13 QTR
11-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Spare parts from the factory air box you removed when you installed your Roto-Fab?

I just left my spare ones on the strut tower....they fell off after I romped it down the street. They hit everything on the way down...my buddy said what's that. At first I was like **it,my intake is under the car. I figured it out pretty quick.

wreckwriter
11-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I found one nut in my driveway after I did mine. I thought I had picked up all of them but I obviously left one, probably on my strut tower... I bet that's what these are.

HuskerG8
11-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Yes that is it. Pretty embarrasing considering they were there for over a week. I guess I qualify for one of these. :loser:

GRRRR8
11-22-2008, 05:27 AM
Yes that is it. Pretty embarrasing considering they were there for over a week. I guess I qualify for one of these. :loser:

LMAO! No, not a loser, just someone in a hurry to feel the POWER!

MtbDoc
11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
I have this pet theory that every time I work on the car, I should have SOMETHING left over...and that if you take it apart and put it back together again often enough, you get a NEW CAR!

Alright, so I DON'T ACTUALLY believe that...but it happens more often than I would like to admit.

Oh well, time for football!

R.Penguin
11-22-2008, 11:40 AM
I have this pet theory that every time I work on the car, I should have SOMETHING left over...and that if you take it apart and put it back together again often enough, you get a NEW CAR!

Alright, so I DON'T ACTUALLY believe that...but it happens more often than I would like to admit.

Oh well, time for football!
Crap! I had a good size pair of needlenose pliers drop down there last week. I guess they are still there......somewhere. It's a jungle under the hood. :p