PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy for Intake Temperature Relocation Kits

G8 GT V8
08-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Update: If I can get a minimum of 25 members interested in purchasing a kit, the price will be $70 each delivered to your door. Not a huge savings, but in these economic times, any little bit helps. If we end up getting a crazy amount of members interested (say 50 or more), the price will drop to $65 each shipped. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds will be sent to Charlie to keep this awesome site ticking.

The kit includes the sensor, cable, and grommet as seen here: http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=16386

If you're seriously interested in this offer, please follow these directions:

1. I want emails rather than PMs. To email me, click on my user name and then select "@ Send Email". This will allow me to track who's interested in the group buy a bit more accurately. Please don't respond to this thread to express your interest, because I might accidentally overlook you.

2. Please type "Group Buy" in the subject line so that I can put higher priority on your email.

3. In the email body, please include your name and your GRRRR8 user name so that I can keep everyone straight.

I'd like to close this offer by 8/25/2010, but will see how things are going and adjust accordingly. I'll continue to post in this thread to keep everyone up to date on where we stand with the number of interested members. Once the offer is closed, I'll send out a mass email with paypal payment details.

I'll need you to ensure that your correct address is setup in paypal so that we can take advantage of cheaper shipping costs through paypal.

Shipping will be through paypal via US mail and insured for the full amount.

Once payments have been received, I'll order enough supplies to starting filling your orders. It will take about 5 business days for me to receive all of the supplies, then I will begin shipping them out in the order that the individual payments were received. If we get a crazy number of orders, the surge in the supply chain may cause additional delays, but I will keep everyone informed of the status.

So if you're interested, start shooting me emails...

Thanks,

Marty

screw991le
08-17-2010, 04:55 AM
Figures, always happens right after I place an order :(

RossD
08-17-2010, 06:13 AM
I'm interested in a HSRK and anything else you may have up your sleeve . . .

bad00serg
08-17-2010, 10:16 AM
I'd be in for one

Belo
08-17-2010, 12:58 PM
im real tempted to bite on your current offer, but im trying to force myself to save for a catback and some other stuff. However a group buy would probably cause me to bite the bullet :)