PDA

View Full Version : Pedders Parts, In Stock Have to Move Them

Rob@WretchedMS
11-21-2008, 10:26 AM
WE HAVE TO MOVE A CERTAIN PORTION OF OUR STOCK NOW, THIS OFFER IS A VERY SHORT TIME OFFER, AND WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN. CALL ME, PM ME, OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS AND PRICING.

These prices are not for shipped part, but for cars that come in to the shop.

LX Lower Kit Basic - 2 kits
I have a couple of basic lowering kits available for the LX, this includes the AWD cars, these kits include the springs only, and will be offered as a discounted rate on the installation, shocks can be added at no additional labor at the time of the installation.

LX Lowering Kits plus- 3 kits,
I have 3 kits that include the shocks, springs, bump steer kit, and sway bars. These kits will transform your LX and make if feel like it's 500lbs lighter and much more responsive. These kits will be sold at a HIGHLY DISCOUNTED INSTALLATION price.

GTO TASCCO Struts and Springs - 1 Set
I have 1 set of TASCCO Struts and Springs that need to move, Installation special at a highly discounted rate for a very short time

GTO 1164 Fast Rack - 1 Left
This is the legendary fast rack, and i've been sitting on it for a while, but i need to move it now.

GTO 35mm Drop Front Struts Assembled COMPLETE - 1 set.
I have 1 set of the 9433 Struts, with 2275 35mm drop springs, strut mounts, bearings, and plates, completely assembled and ready to install in to a GTO in minutes. Highly discounted installation of this for a VERY limited time.

G8 Lowering Kit with Sway Bars - 2 Kits
This kit includes all for struts, springs, and both sway bars. This is being offered as a highly discounted installation, for a VERY limited time. Lower the car, and improve the handling a ton.

G8 Coil Over Kit - 1 Set
I have 1 set of 4 coil overs for the G8, These are extreme coil overs that we need to move, retail is over 2200, i can make a great deal on these coil overs.

G8 Rear Cradle Bushing Kit - 2 Sets
We have 2 sets of G8 sub frame bushings that will tighten up the rear of the G8 and help the sluggishness of the stock bushings. These are being offered at huge savings on the installation,

GMT900 (2007+ 1500 Trucks)
I have suspension kits in stock for these, if you have one or know someone that has one, these kits will make a Tahoe just about as quick as a GTO in an Autocross, I have 3 kits that i need to move.

RX8 Lowering Kit - 2 Sets
I have 2 sets of lowering springs and front links for the RX8, we installed these on one of our tech's cars and it was insane how this would handle.

Civic Latest Generation - Lowering Kit
I have the only Pedders lowering kit in the US for the Civic, This is offered with FREE INSTALLATION to the first new gen Civic to commit,

ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, ALL DISCOUNTS ARE VERY SHORT TERM DISCOUNTS AND WILL NOT BE OFFERED AFTER THIS.

WE NEED TO CLEAR OUT SOME INVENTORY BEFORE OUR INVENTORY PEOPLE COME IN TO THE STORE FOR THEIR AUDIT OF THE PARTS.

THIS IS AGAIN, VERY SHORT TIME ONLY, AND LIMITED TO ONLY THE PARTS THAT WE HAVE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW.