PDA

View Full Version : 5th Anual Sikorsky Motorcycle & Classic Car show

GXP4RO
08-12-2010, 08:41 AM

Ok here it is CT drivers! NY and NJ has had tons of meets/Shows so here is one that us CT guys can go to and have a blast.

It's September 12th in Stratford at Sikorsky Aircraft. It's not only for Classic cars so don't let the title fool you. There is always a ton of new Mustangs, Chargers/Challengers, WRX's (The CT Subie club) and tons of other new vehicles. Very good mix of old and new. Usually over 300 cars. Not to mention the tons of bikes that show up for the Bike ride that has a helicopter flying overhead and tons of streets closed for the ride thru CT. There are tons of trophies that's handed out each year and there are many different classes. Lots of vendors with food and activities for the kids as well.

Hope to see alot of you Fairfield County and Central CT guys there. For all you NY and NJ guys that decide to come it's a nice ride on the Parkway or 95. 60 Miles from the GWB and abot 50 from the Whitestone/Throgs Neck Bridges!

jaxredg8
08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
I've worked on Sikorsky helicopters for the last 12 years. I would love to smack the shit out of some of the original designers of this POS!! LOL

Anyway, hope you guys have a good turn out and good luck to everyone!

MongosG8
08-12-2010, 08:57 PM
GXP4PRO!
Whats up!

Looks like something I will be attending. Hopefully we have a decent G8 turnout.
I'm going to be sick and tired of seeing the same old belly button Mustangs, Camaros & Chargers.
It will be nice to see different hot rods you don't see too often.