PDA

View Full Version : You Guys were right!

jbradsh1
11-21-2008, 08:03 AM
What an interesting night at the strip. Met a member with a newly installed maggie (and some very well done other mods). A lot of really cool street cars such as a Z06, viper, S/C mustang, GT 500 mustang, and on and on. Did win my first race against an S/C mustang but once he got his launch down he was turning middle 12's. But his speed was only around 105-109 mph. Now for the bad news. Temp. was about 56 very slight headwind (2-3 mph) so conditions were good. Well, you can see the slip I posted below. Lot of fun last night. But I think if I want some real speed I'll need Lt's, TQ, and a cam!

wreckwriter
11-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Just the LTs should get you in or very close to 12s.

R.Penguin
11-21-2008, 01:09 PM
What an interesting night at the strip. Met a member with a newly installed maggie (and some very well done other mods). A lot of really cool street cars such as a Z06, viper, S/C mustang, GT 500 mustang, and on and on. Did win my first race against an S/C mustang but once he got his launch down he was turning middle 12's. But his speed was only around 105-109 mph. Now for the bad news. Temp. was about 56 very slight headwind (2-3 mph) so conditions were good. Well, you can see the slip I posted below. Lot of fun last night. But I think if I want some real speed I'll need Lt's, TQ, and a cam!
Not bad at all!