PDA

View Full Version : Stryker blue g8 in Louisville

wnt2gofst
08-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Any way I'm at Ft. Knox for school and went ip Louisville today. On the way back see a Stryker blue G8. Just wondering if he on here. We played for few minutes till he exited. Also anyone know where to get a bottle filled around here

G8 GT V8
08-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Not sure about bottle filling, but you need to drive north for about 100 miles and visit with us Cincinnati folks...PM me if that's an option for you.

avintegrator
08-18-2010, 06:31 PM
There used to be a place on Preston Highway that might be able to help. Cool Cars I think was the name
http://www.coolcars.org/
They are more into low riders but car guys are car guys and I'll bet they know who can hook you up.

I haven't seen a Stryker Blue one around here, what part of town was it in? I'm gonna guess south of 65 on 265 probably?

OH! and watch out for a really nice new Mustang GT, Grey, unmarked police car. It's bad enough with the dodges but the other morning I had him next to me and luckily I looked closer and saw the lights or I may have suggested to the wrong person that we play ;) He travels 265 every morning it seems. Must live out by me I guess.

polo
08-18-2010, 08:31 PM
I was just looking at Google Maps to see how far away Louisville is from Charlotte and noticed something weird. The map doesn't show the city Louisville. When you search for Louisville, it shows that it is near Jeffersonville, but never actually shows the name "Louisville" no matter how close or far away you zoom. Weird.

Anyways, Brad, how long are you going to be at Fort Knox?

wnt2gofst
09-12-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm here till end sept. I found a place a little track outside Knox. Ohiovalley.