PDA

View Full Version : looking for local camaro in so cal area for test fit

Maverick Man
07-08-2010, 10:34 PM
anyone have one? i can come to you or maybe you can come to me. ;) i will make it worth your time if it is your style. ;)

btw which camaros come with no spoiler? also are all camaro trunks (SS, V6 etc) a like without the spoiler?

Maverick Man
11-08-2010, 01:00 PM
bump on this. no one know anyone with one? lol! even a better would be a RS with no spoiler.

Spooky1
11-08-2010, 01:11 PM
I text my friend to see if he would help you out. I'll let you know hopefully soon. He lives in So Cal.

Maverick Man
11-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I text my friend to see if he would help you out. I'll let you know hopefully soon. He lives in So Cal.

ok thanks! let me know. i also have a friend that needs to test some parts as well and they will give the part to them at no cost to them for the test fit of this item.

Spooky1
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Ok my friend isn't responding to me so his loss I guess . Sorry Maverick Man I thought I had someone for you to test with..

Maverick Man
11-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok my friend isn't responding to me so his loss I guess . Sorry Maverick Man I thought I had someone for you to test with..

thanks for trying!

anyone else?

mad1111
11-20-2010, 11:55 PM
I have a 2011 CGM LS camaro bone stock except for a cat back exhaust....I have no spoiler on the trunk lid.

What is it that you are looking to test fit? Oh, and im in Ontario, california...let me know if you're still looking for one, I'm available!

Shoot me an email: darensdorff@gmail.com

Thanks!