PDA

View Full Version : Zex nitrous install help?

DCC Justin
06-30-2010, 07:26 PM
I can't figure out the wiring and these directions are pretty worthless. Does anyone have any pics of their arming switch and/or how they got power to it? I'm assuming it should draw from the fuse box but there are 3 plugs on 2 wires- which goes where?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Darkmanx
06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
pull power from the fuse box on the driver side

DCC Justin
07-01-2010, 08:26 AM
pull power from the fuse box on the driver side

I know but which plug goes where? There are 3 plugs on 2 wires...

Darkmanx
07-02-2010, 04:56 AM
I know but which plug goes where? There are 3 plugs on 2 wires...

if i remembered from back in the day when i use to install zex univesal kits it should be a couple of wires. red is power , black is ground and like purple is suppose to go to your tps or wire the other wires to a switch.

DCC Justin
07-03-2010, 04:52 AM
if i remembered from back in the day when i use to install zex univesal kits it should be a couple of wires. red is power , black is ground and like purple is suppose to go to your tps or wire the other wires to a switch.

I know that the red one should draw power from the fuse box but where in the fuse box and which one of the wires coming out of the arming goes to the fuse box and which goes to the nmu? Does that makes sense? I'm sorry it's hard to describe via text...

Darkmanx
07-03-2010, 04:55 AM
I know that the red one should draw power from the fuse box but where in the fuse box and which one of the wires coming out of the arming goes to the fuse box and which goes to the nmu? Does that makes sense? I'm sorry it's hard to describe via text...

you plug the wire into a fuse that has constant power like the sunroof fuse, if you hook it up to the park light or one of those fuse it wont come on unless those stuff are on.

Darkmanx
07-03-2010, 04:56 AM
might be better to take a pic with arrows . but you pull power by sticking the wire into the fuse box. strip the wire down and stick it in the hole and then put the fuse back in to hold it.