PDA

View Full Version : Official BC Racing Coilovers G8/GXP Group Buy

AutoAgenda
06-23-2010, 08:53 PM
http://autoagenda.com/uploads/images/394/g8camarobcracingcoilovers__large.jpg

12504 12505 12506 (http://autoagenda.com/2008-2009-g8-gt-gxp-bc-racing-coilovers)

Auto Agenda is proud to announce BC Racing Coilovers for the 2008-2009 G8 GT / GXP! (http://autoagenda.com/2008-2009-g8-gt-gxp-bc-racing-coilovers) The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All the systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.

Compatible with both V6 and V8 models. Full Set with hardware included. Spring rates will be announced shortly.

The BR Series Coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates, the oil within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit. BC Racing only use a very high quality oil which their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximize performance and build their BR ranger with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.

BR coilovers feature 30 way damping adjustment that combines both rebound and compression in one adjuster for simplicity and ease of use. This adjustable facility allows you to fine tune the vehicle to meet the relevant conditions.

Damper units are black chromed steel to give superb durability even through the darkest of winters. The aluminum components (top mounts, locking collars etc) are anodized and the steel lower mounts go through an electrophoretic disposition process followed by powder coating. A random selection of steel components (brackets, dampers, screws etc) are put through a salt spray test once a month to check the quality of the protective processes and that anti corrosive properties are kept at the highest possible standard.

Auto Agenda is proud to be a long standing BC Racing Authorized Dealer. We have been stocking BC Racing kits for the Pontiac GTO and 2010 Chevy Camaro. Due to popular demand, we were the First BC Racing Dealer to offer “Front Only Kits” as many customers did not want to disturb their custom set-ups in the rear of their vehicle. If Grrrr8 Members are interested in BC Racing Front Only Kits please PM for details!

General

● Mono-tube shock design
● 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
● Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
● Adjustable rear camber plates available
● Separate full length height adjustable
● One year warranty
● Rebuildable

Technical

● Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
● Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
● Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
● Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
● T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
● Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
● Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
● High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
● 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
● Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
● An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.

ORDER HERE!

2008-2009 G8 GT/GXP BC Racing Coilovers - $999 Shipped
http://autoagenda.com/2008-2009-g8-gt-gxp-bc-racing-coilovers

Save $99 Off Strut Top Bushings w/ Stage 2 Package Below;

2008-2009 G8 GT/GXP BC Racing Coilovers Stage 2 Suspension Package - $1,025 Shipped!
http://autoagenda.com/2008-g8-gt-gxp-bc-racing-coilovers-stage-2-suspension-package

http://autoagenda.com/uploads/images//EIMG_20101015_110021_1.jpg

Steve GT
06-23-2010, 09:07 PM
What is the minimum number of people needed for the group buy and what kind of discount would be available?

smso966
06-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Interested, but of course its price dependant.

2StepsAhead
06-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Interested, but of course its price dependant.

+1 any idea on the ball park? Like if we get xx amount of people the price will be xxx?

The Yeti
06-25-2010, 07:30 AM
*waiting for pricing

AutoAgenda
06-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Price depends on number of interested people. It is extremely hard to us to say if we get xx amount the price will be xxx due to the fact that BC Racing has a "must advertise price" policy that we must adhere by. They retail for $999 so I image we will be getting 30 people interested so pricing will be good, especially since these are already priced extremely competitively for their quality. In about a week or two I will post "PM for Price!"

swimman
07-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Watching this thread as I'm interested...

swatt444
07-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Count me in!

dklau33
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Watching this closely as well....

Ktlplxm
07-12-2010, 07:05 AM
for an alternative to Pedders..

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETIDMotorsports
07-12-2010, 08:34 AM
I would certainly be in pending the "with a Group Buy we can significantly bring this price down!"

gman1227
07-12-2010, 02:07 PM
this is the list i have based on the thread in the AutoAgena's section and hur :D
(some of the people are in depending on price, but i put them in anyway)

gman1227
RussellG8
quiktbss
Ktlplxm
meatbag
realsquash
madhunter
Virus
GeoffA
MGM GT

smso966
Keith2
jimmytt6
Texas09G8GT
SRG963
dklau33
swatt444
matthewo
TireDoc
whiterp199
2StepsAhead
SinCity G8
gr8lover
SleepN
jmh325
got em coach
BigRob
It's A G8!
Matt
madhunter
Steve GT
Lazurus Man
2StepsAhead
swimman
ETIDMotorsports

i think there is enough interest of a group buy :D

usmcswong8
07-12-2010, 05:11 PM
when is the group buy happening?????!!!!! i want them already....

Ktlplxm
07-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Even at 999.99 thats not a bad price. Once they're released I'm in

swimman
07-13-2010, 05:10 AM
I'm hoping the group buy is $750 or less. At that price I think they will sell a boat load with no problem. Price is the key issue for many of us although performance is high on the list as well - can the two be mutually exclusive?!!

Ktlplxm
07-13-2010, 05:28 AM
Good is rarely cheap
Cheap is rarely good

I would actually be more hesitant to buy them if they went too low. $750 will barely buy good shocks let alone high rate springs and quality equiptment
But thats just my experience from buying and selling

gman1227
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
both very valid point, well all the feed back i have read from other owners of BC Racing Coilovers as been nothing but praise, look around guys :D

AutoAgenda
07-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

We are hearing the rumors are true, and the BC Racing Coilovers will be released mid-August. We do respect their time to make these packages flawless. We will be posting a list of who is on the group buy, to make sure you are included please PM us with the title GB BC Coilovers!

Link to Master Post: http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=18215&highlight=official

AutoAgenda
02-07-2012, 04:05 PM
PM or Post w/ Any Questions!

AutoAgenda
02-07-2012, 04:07 PM
2008+ G8 GT/GXP BC Racing Coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2008-g8-gtgxp-bc-racing-coilovers

2008+ G8 GT/GXP BC Racing Coilovers Stage 2 Suspension Package
http://autoagenda.com/2008-g8-gtgxp-bc-racing-coilovers-stage-2-suspension-package

macvicar24
02-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm curious anyone running these if they have had any issues. They are a great price if they come with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John@AutoAgenda
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
We have sold literally hundreds of sets of these for the GTO and new Camaro etc and BC makes an amazing product that is extremely reliable and the performance rivals those of much more expensive coilovers. We could not be happier with them and their amazing product and above average customer service and listening to their consumer on what they want.