PDA

View Full Version : Car vandalized in south jersey

G8JOE
06-18-2010, 11:37 AM
FYI-I left my car at the Jewish Geriatric Center off of Kresson rd and Springdale RD in Cherry Hill to go to a concert with my wife. I came back at 1130 to 4 flats. 2 just needed air from our compressor. The two rears were punctured. One fixed with fix a flat(later plugged and patched) The last one was punctured with a hole as big as my pinkie. I have now gotten a jack, am getting a star wrench and will purchase a cheapie rim(have another spare Bridgestone) to use as a spare. Having no spare or even a jack plain sucks.

Darkmanx
06-18-2010, 11:41 AM
FYI-I left my car at the Jewish Geriatric Center off of Kresson rd and Springdale RD in Cherry Hill to go to a concert with my wife. I came back at 1130 to 4 flats. 2 just needed air from our compressor. The two rears were punctured. One fixed with fix a flat(later plugged and patched) The last one was punctured with a hole as big as my pinkie. I have now gotten a jack, am getting a star wrench and will purchase a cheapie rim(have another spare Bridgestone) to use as a spare. Having no spare or even a jack plain sucks.

when i got rims i put one of the stock rim in my trunk with the compressor. you can always pick up a spare rim there going for cheap on here , and stick that in your trunk with the jack and the compressor

mtolivecracker
06-18-2010, 11:44 AM
were the holes shaped in a star with 6 points?
http://radioislam.org/crime/jewishmafia.jpg
scary stuff

DRCUSTOMPARTS
06-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Wow that really sucks, some people need to have their fingers cutoff so they can't vandalize other people's property. At least you only lost one tire from the ordeal, it could have been much worse.

wnt2gofst
06-18-2010, 12:32 PM
sorry to here..that sucks.

Monty
06-18-2010, 02:59 PM
That sucks dude. Just be lucky it was your tires.

sales@spencershids.com
06-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Isnt cherry hill a decent area? I used to live right around there and was just in the area over thanksgiving

r33pwrd
06-18-2010, 03:28 PM
sure you didnt hit something? If they slashed your tires you would not have been able to have them plugged!

SpeedRacerX
06-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I grew up there - area is crowded but nice...but there were always batches of jealous, spoiled, pieces of shit who would do stuff like this....

Many a Christmas, our house would get egged because we were the only "gentile" house on the block with Christmas lights.

Hopefully it was just some freak occurence but all 4? Weird.

PUGS
06-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Probably some jealous A-hole I hate shit like that.

MAYBEN
06-19-2010, 05:58 AM
that sucks! sorry to hear

r33pwrd
06-19-2010, 06:26 AM
Probably some jealous A-hole I hate shit like that.

hate on a G8?? come on who is really jealous of a G8? A new M3 I can see or a Benz but a Pontiac?

Monty
06-19-2010, 10:01 AM
:bleh:
I grew up there - area is crowded but nice...but there were always batches of jealous, spoiled, pieces of shit who would do stuff like this....

Many a Christmas, our house would get egged because we were the only "gentile" house on the block with Christmas lights.

Hopefully it was just some freak occurence but all 4? Weird.

I'm sorry. Was that your house? :bleh: