PDA

View Full Version : Local Cruise in, West End Richmond VA

gtxgp
06-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Saturday at 5:30 there is a cruise in. Taken from http://www.carclubcouncil.com/cal.html :

Saturdays - Cruise-In at the Innsbrook Silver Diner ~ The far west end's Newest Cruise-In! ~ Every Saturday night starting May 29 through October from 5:30pm - 9pm weather permitting. Good lighting, great food, plenty of indoor seating, and plenty of parking. The Innsbrook Silver Diner is a family restaurant located at 10890 West Broad Street (corner of Cox and Broad street in front of Innsbrook). All classic cruisers are welcome. Contact Terry Myers at 852-4825 or Denny Booth at 397-0552 for more info.

I am going to go over and check it out this Saturday the 12th. For those that do not know this place, it has a cool old diner feel yet at the same time is modern. If we want to leave the cruise in after a bit, there are other options in the area depending on what others want.

I hope to see some of the locals there.

Steve Stockman

MGM GT
06-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm actually going to be down in Richmond this weekend, might swing by. Not sure what car I will be driving though.

gtxgp
06-09-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm actually going to be down in Richmond this weekend, might swing by. Not sure what car I will be driving though.

I hope to see you there.

gtxgp
06-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Weather played a role and no one besides me and two other Porsches were there, maybe next time.