PDA

View Full Version : Loud Hyundai Tiberon (what was he thinking?)

GeorgeInNePa
11-10-2008, 07:39 PM
I was out for a drive on Friday, the wife was working and the kids were with Grandma.

I'm on a 5 lane (2 each direction with a center turn lane) road, buisiness district, Micky D's etc. I see a mildly riced Tiberon ahead. Nice noisey exhaust, wild two tone paint job, looked like 19s or 20s (lol).

I passed him and kept driving. He passed me in traffic and I heard a little rev as he went by. I kept him in sight as we went through traffic and managed to get along side of him and pass him as the traffic broke up.

Then he nailed it, I could see the headlights go up in the mirror and hear the roar, I mean whine of the mighty Hyundai 4 cylinder. I let him get to where my front bumper was along his rear bumper, he was clearly ahead, and I nailed it at about 70.

LOL

I let off a few car lengths ahead of him (I was doing over 110, it had shifted into 4th). We were coming up on a red light, but he pulled off into a parking lot.

There ends my first kill. A friggen Hyundai. What is the world coming to?

No one wants to play anymore...

R.Penguin
11-10-2008, 07:51 PM
I was out for a drive on Friday, the wife was working and the kids were with Grandma.

I'm on a 5 lane (2 each direction with a center turn lane) road, buisiness district, Micky D's etc. I see a mildly riced Tiberon ahead. Nice noisey exhaust, wild two tone paint job, looked like 19s or 20s (lol).

I passed him and kept driving. He passed me in traffic and I heard a little rev as he went by. I kept him in sight as we went through traffic and managed to get along side of him and pass him as the traffic broke up.

Then he nailed it, I could see the headlights go up in the mirror and hear the roar, I mean whine of the mighty Hyundai 4 cylinder. I let him get to where my front bumper was along his rear bumper, he was clearly ahead, and I nailed it at about 70.

LOL

I let off a few car lengths ahead of him (I was doing over 110, it had shifted into 4th). We were coming up on a red light, but he pulled off into a parking lot.

I hate those f**kin' things. Had one just slam on his brakes in the fast lane on I-5 in Bellingham a few years ago. I just tapped him, he remains parked in the fast lane 'til the cops show up (I pulled off the freeway into the median). Then he tells the State trooper that he "thought he saw something". You know who got the citation, of course.

Wait! That wasn't the f**kin' car's fault. That was a defective driver. :p

Dr. Glock
11-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Hahahaha...good kill....

Cheers,
Dr. Glock

Dr. Glock
11-10-2008, 09:03 PM
You've inspired me, George.
I'm thinking of changing my plates to either "RICETHS" or NORICE"

GeorgeInNePa
11-10-2008, 09:11 PM
You've inspired me, George.
I'm thinking of changing my plates to either "RICETHS" or NORICE"

LMAO

Nice!

Mike P
11-11-2008, 12:06 AM

LOL

George: I hear you. I don't know if I have any "official" kills yet. I need to just go down to Metro Detroit and look for races on the weekend!

MANOFSTEEL69
11-11-2008, 04:21 AM
George, you should play nice with the smaller kids.....bully! Lol! My last kill was a Supercharged Magnum RT.....Beat him twice then ran into him up at Milan where he was racing his hyabusa....He asked if he could have a rematch.....I passed, lol!

wreckwriter
11-11-2008, 04:31 AM
I used to have one of those. I actually liked it but nowhere close to a G8 in power.

00 Trans Ram
11-11-2008, 09:45 AM
ricbrnr

TheTugBoat
12-05-2008, 07:04 AM
some of those tiburons come in v6's, be careful george...lol nice rape