PDA

View Full Version : Atco tonight?

thecowboy
06-03-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm sitting at Atco right now on a spur of the moment kind of thing and then I'll be doing some pulls on a dyno in the morning. I probably won't be here at Atco long, a few passes, but was just curious if anyone else might on there way down.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Slizzo
06-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Got anyone that can take vids?

Also, probably not going to be the usual insanely fast runs out of there tonight with the humidity and heat eh?

SpeedRacerX
06-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Good luck, be careful, have fun. Where are you doing your dyno pulls tomorrow?

thecowboy
06-04-2010, 03:54 AM
I pulled some low 13's, basically the same times I ran before I put on the headers and deleted the mid-muffler with an x-pipe and also before the 20's. Shoulda figured with the heat, humidity and the pinched Vararam(at least I hope thats why I was running a little slow, lol).

I'll be doing my dyno pulls at Radical Racing right down the road. I've delivered to them for my job and seem like decent guys. The Mustang crowd likes em too. I almost when to Fonse Performance in Erial since I work with the sister of the family, but communication there wasn't that great when I first tried. I may go there when I get my fixed Vararam to see what I do on a Mustang Dyno though.

jimmytt6
06-04-2010, 04:52 AM
20" inch rims are not helping you either...

thecowboy
06-04-2010, 12:49 PM
20's and my fat ass aren't helping. Though as I lose weight I hope the times will slowly drop as well.

And I'll be doing the dyno next Friday now since Radical never showed up. I stopped in at Fonse and met Sr and Jr, nice guys and a hell of shop with some nice rides. They have that works there with G8 so we'll see what happens then.

SpeedRacerX
06-04-2010, 12:54 PM
20's and my fat ass aren't helping. Though as I lose weight I hope the times will slowly drop as well.

And I'll be doing the dyno next Friday now since Radical never showed up. I stopped in at Fonse and met Sr and Jr, nice guys and a hell of shop with some nice rides. They have that works there with G8 so we'll see what happens then.

The guy's name on this board that works at Fonse is "Panther 2" - look up his profile, it mentions Fonse. Met him at Atco last October 31. Nice guy.